[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

Thanks for the build, killed Uber Elder yesterday. With about 6000 life facetanking everything was a bit sketchy, especially shaper balls and some other source of damage. Used anger + herald of ash.
Gear:
Spoiler

Last edited by kaelthai on Jun 26, 2018, 1:21:07 PM
What do you think about kinetec blast instead of frenzy?
"

I'm actually doing it.
It won't boost the damage much, might even be slightly slower to initiate. However, I think it's totally fine to use it while you're just farming/clearing maps since we use blood rage for frenzy charges anyway. Moreover, since we have life gain on hit support, each kb's explosion will grant us some hp, which is a pretty good hp boost.
For clear speed, put fireball on the wand with unearth~ it's really fun with kb haha
Last edited by UrHoNoR on Jun 27, 2018, 3:36:47 AM
Im having problem keeping the duration on my zerphi's flask. It only takes 3-4 secs cooldown, and why is that? I have to keep using it every 3-4 secs or else my life will goes down to zero when I keep attacking. Please help
To the veteran's of this build. How important are frenzy charges and Elemental overload during single target fights?

I have been trying to work on a crit based version utilizing power charges via power siphon. I want more input from what others think about it, do you think it can get better than the frenzy EO version?

my POB if anyone is interested
https://pastebin.com/evfPC1wE
"
kaintheone wrote:
Im having problem keeping the duration on my zerphi's flask. It only takes 3-4 secs cooldown, and why is that? I have to keep using it every 3-4 secs or else my life will goes down to zero when I keep attacking. Please help

If you follow the tree from this guide, then I assume the length of the duration is not the problem...so that leaves to mechanisc problem.
I can imagine 2 cases:
1. You did not wait for the bloodrage to drain your hp enough before you start to use zerphi's. See the MoM is only applying 30% of the damage to mana pool, and bloodrage's damage is low. Therefore, if it's this case, you should wait some seconds till the mana get close to empty,then you can use the flask + spam attack.
If bloodrage does not drain mana much, try adding rf onto your build
2. Make sure you have enough mana after the reserved part. The flask effect will end when the mana is full.
"
UrHoNoR wrote:
"

I'm actually doing it.
It won't boost the damage much, might even be slightly slower to initiate. However, I think it's totally fine to use it while you're just farming/clearing maps since we use blood rage for frenzy charges anyway. Moreover, since we have life gain on hit support, each kb's explosion will grant us some hp, which is a pretty good hp boost.
For clear speed, put fireball on the wand with unearth~ it's really fun with kb haha

If you are not using frenzy, i'd switch to Power Siphon for culling strike.

Kinetic blast is just garbage.
Hello everyone.

I have a little problem with this build. (my pob: https://pastebin.com/aC1a7pit). I feel like im squishy, really squishy. It's okay for me to dodge things like shaper balls, even with this build but it feels like im missing something. Flasks are up all the time. What am I doing wrong?
Last edited by miracle22071 on Jun 27, 2018, 7:19:09 AM
"
miracle22071 wrote:
Hello everyone.

I have a little problem with this build. (my pob: https://pastebin.com/aC1a7pit). I feel like im squishy, really squishy. It's okay for me to dodge things like shaper balls, even with this build but it feels like im missing something. Flasks are up all the time. What am I doing wrong?

In the uber fight there are 2 main damage sources, cold (shaper beam and balls & elder attacks) and phys (shaper slam and elder attacks).

Shaper balls are not meant to be tankable.
You can usually eat one or two balls and you should be able to easily facetank the beam if you have your ToH and DD up and regen life via Zerphis.

Physical damage including the slam you might (!) be able to tank if you invest enough into phys reduction like:

Spoiler

I also use a watchers eye with phys to elemental conversion.

The less phys reduction gear you use, the more of the physical damage you need to dodge as well.

Regarding your set up:

1) You are missing a Divination distillate which gives you another 6% max res (with flask effect).
2) You are also not using a conquerors potency (which increases your max resists from aura & flasks).
3) Why do you use Vitality? You don't seem to have a watchers eye with a life regen mod. You can use Purity of Cold instead. If you can afford an enlighten level 4, you can run Anger, HoA & PoI. Leaves you with about 50 mana which is enough with RF.
4) Looking at your gear, you are also a little low on life I assume?
5) Last, but not least - which pantheon do you use? Arakaali is useless if you use righteous fire (As you constantly take degen). If you use RF, switch to Soul of Solaris.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Jun 27, 2018, 8:12:58 AM
"
qwertz wrote:
"
miracle22071 wrote:
Hello everyone.

In the uber fight there are 2 main damage sources, cold (shaper beam and balls & elder attacks) and phys (shaper slam and elder attacks).

Shaper balls are not meant to be tankable.
You can usually eat one or two balls and you should be able to easily facetank the beam if you have your ToH and DD up and regen life via Zerphis.

Physical damage including the slam you might (!) be able to tank if you invest enough into phys reduction like:

Spoiler

I also use a watchers eye with phys to elemental conversion.

The less phys reduction gear you use, the more of the physical damage you need to dodge as well.

Regarding your set up:

1) You are missing a Divination distillate which gives you another 6% max res (with flask effect).
2) You are also not using a conquerors potency (which increases your max resists from aura & flasks).
3) Why do you use Vitality? You don't seem to have a watchers eye with a life regen mod.
4) Looking at your gear, you are also a little low on life I assume?
5) Last, but not least - which pantheon do you use? Arakaali is useless if you use righteous fire (As you constantly take degen). If you use RF, switch to Soul of Solaris.

Thanks for the reply! I will do some changes later today and come back here with feedback.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info