[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

It definitely is. I haven't killed Uber elder yet with it but I can kill red elder without Shaper even coming close to dying with ease. It's stupid amounts of fun.
I have been playing this build and killing uber elder with it.. done about 29 kills.
Using Lightning coil.

And my auras are Anger + Purity of Lightning, but really struggling with face-tanking, especially the shaper's balls and if something else is doing damage.

Not sure if I should try with Kaom's Heart + Purity of ice.

Nevertheless, pretty nice build.
Last edited by Moksu on Jun 14, 2018, 2:43:34 PM
How do you get 335 Mana cost? I have 4 fevered mind and have only 295 Mana cost.
Are we using RF for mapping? Or blood rage? Also, i'm at 3.97 aps without Nature's Adrenaline. Should i consider going Master Herbalist instead?
Last edited by Rohac96 on Jun 14, 2018, 4:29:27 PM
"
Moksu wrote:
Not sure if I should try with Kaom's Heart + Purity of ice.

I was able to tank shaper slam with legacy ToH and kaom, but ToH+Coil is better against it. Against shaper balls ToH (or any sapphira) + Distillate is the most important.

"
Rohac96 wrote:
Are we using RF for mapping? Or blood rage? Also, i'm at 3.97 aps without Nature's Adrenaline. Should i consider going Master Herbalist instead?

I prefer BR only for mapping, APS depends on your cooldown recovery.

"
How do you get 335 Mana cost? I have 4 fevered mind and have only 295 Mana cost.

Support gems in the glove
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Jun 14, 2018, 4:40:40 PM
So what's the formula to calculate the recovery?
How does this compare to the Indigon Heirophant variant? I'm currently leveling that.
livejamie
Just killed t10 Elder deathless with only 1 flask, Zerphi's of course. Currently lvl 76, feeling good. Damage feeling kinda low but theres still a lot coming from the levels i still have to get plus getting the rest of the flasks.
"
Alexnenarus wrote:
Hey

If anyone interested this is my build variation

Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/QTCs1X6R

https://youtu.be/yf8BC6kd5NE (Uber Elder Deathless - Incursion League)

Profile opened

Enjoy!

Hey why aren't you using Vaal RF on your primary weapon set? Is it not needed? Also is RF only for mapping?
I have serious problems with control of moving right now.

Im going with +1 volatile dead enchant on my helm, so the skill destroy 4 bodies at all. Unearth creates 4 corpses, so there is no corpse left for bodyswap and as a result, when there is not dead bodies around, bodyswap doesn't trigger at all, if there is dead bodies from mobs on the maps bodyswap teleport me unpredictable!

everything was ok before i get 2x12 ias poet's pens. before that i had 1x 9ias and 1x11ias.
Once i change them that bug appear! Ain't change anything else. Same gear, same gems, same jewels....
The only thing i did is get more IAS and spell dmg on my weapons, and also 20% quality on both of them.

Any idea how to fix that ?
I don't care if VD summon just 3 balls if there is not dead bodies around, i have enough dps.
But for sure i need bodyswap to be the primary skill over VD, so i can control where to teleport.
It is really ugly when im aiming forward but bodyswap get 1 screen back where there is dead bodies on the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSZ7RbcDVKuy3FHYQyuKkXQ
Last edited by Madridist on Jun 15, 2018, 5:51:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info