[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

good afternoon. Tell me this build will work without a vial Zerphi??? it's just too expensive
"
FaLcoNe.RicH wrote:

good afternoon. Tell me this build will work without a vial Zerphi??? it's just too expensive

no
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Hi,

My profile is public. Can you have a look why I got one shotted by normal atziri?

Thanks
"
cartoonz14 wrote:
Hi,

My profile is public. Can you have a look why I got one shotted by normal atziri?

Thanks

this build can't really do atziri or uber atziri due to her reflect mechanic...

on a seperate note, i've skimmed through the thread a few times but haven't seen any mention of it yet, is the flow untethered viable here? seems to have all the mods this build wants aside from the ES regen.

nice build btw! killed shaper at lv87 facetanking everything except his slam, which im sure could be easily fixed with manual cast IC if needed.
"
adeewun wrote:
"
cartoonz14 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

this build can't really do atziri or uber atziri due to her reflect mechanic...

on a seperate note, i've skimmed through the thread a few times but haven't seen any mention of it yet, is the flow untethered viable here? seems to have all the mods this build wants aside from the ES regen.

nice build btw! killed shaper at lv87 facetanking everything except his slam, which im sure could be easily fixed with manual cast IC if needed.

he can do normal atziri for sure with something else than VD, firestorm and cold to fire glacial cascade should have good dmg on its own. for uber atziri it might lack damage, but otherwise he should be able to tank everything except double flameblast with flasks up, maybe 2 purity auras instead of anger.

untethered is missing life and flask mods, which are more important than life recovery rate and attack speed cus you can get those elsewhere, and also it might cause problems with cooldown when the harbinger action speed buff is up, I didn't test it yet, so can't tell for sure.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Apr 13, 2018, 7:38:39 PM
need help figuring out what im doing wrong. not 100% about the atk speed cooldown reduction.
have multiple sets of gear im swapping out between but unsure whats best.

profile set to public. thank you
Last edited by luckykatch on Apr 14, 2018, 2:15:58 AM
"
luckykatch wrote:
need help figuring out what im doing wrong. not 100% about the atk speed cooldown reduction.
have multiple sets of gear im swapping out between but unsure whats best.

profile set to public. thank you

Without CDR gear you can have around 3.7 APS, with 35% CDR it can go up to around 5 APS, usually you want attack time a bit higher than your cooldown, but always test it in combat with some spell that is easy to notice like bodyswap, so you can see if it skips a cast or not.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
feels real bad when i look at the ingame tool tip my aps is only 2.53 thats really bad....with flasks active its 2.91
"
luckykatch wrote:
feels real bad when i look at the ingame tool tip my aps is only 2.53 thats really bad....with flasks active its 2.91

you get a lot from blood rage and frenzy charges
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

My Uber Elder setup. I didn't want to chrome my helmet everytime I run it.

RF on the poets so I don't have to run it in my helmet. Could be blood rage, but the attack speed from it screws up poet's cooldown. Loss of culling strike in this fight is negligible.

Last edited by DackBradshaw on Apr 15, 2018, 8:22:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info