[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

Newer player here... Is there a video that explains how to set this build up with the scaling and all... I have accumulated some currency from running lab and want to throw it as this build.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
"
jim_Bonks wrote:
Newer player here... Is there a video that explains how to set this build up with the scaling and all... I have accumulated some currency from running lab and want to throw it as this build.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Yah post #1 .. Level a pathfinder, Get that gear. Kill everything.
flask life recovery rate is working?

someone says it working and someone says its not
How much ex are we talking about for a clean map clear / uber elder killer(doesnt have to be "facetanking" everything, just regular, deathless build when you do the mechanics)? I wanna try this build, have about 40ex right now.

And any leveling advices(items, gem setups important passives to get etc.) for smooth leveling(gonna level a new character from zero so 1-100 :D ?)
Last edited by feelthepain on Apr 3, 2018, 8:41:34 AM
what about indigo helmet vs +1 volatile dead enchant rare/starkonja?
"
feelthepain wrote:
How much ex are we talking about for a clean map clear / uber elder killer(doesnt have to be "facetanking" everything, just regular, deathless build when you do the mechanics)? I wanna try this build, have about 40ex right now.

And any leveling advices(items, gem setups important passives to get etc.) for smooth leveling(gonna level a new character from zero so 1-100 :D ?)

Whatever the prices for the items are on poe.trade but i'd say 40ex wouldnt be a problem.

Leveling is simple since you can use poet's pen at lvl12, unearth is lvl10 i believe, and volatile dead is also lvl12.
can any1 explain the cooldwon mechanic? if i have 4 attacks per second, do i still need cooldown reduction or is that just to maximize the attacks with less than 4aps?
I can say that this is the most powerful build in PoE I have ever played, it doesn't have the DPS of some old OP things like Poison Blade Vortex or the fastest clearspeed, but it's just so versatile. You can clear any content in the game with zero risk(except Uber Atziri), map at a good pace, you can even wear full MF gear in T16 maps. I hit 95 playing this build this league, and could have gone much further as you just never die, even farming Uber Elder.

I did make one change that was a huge survivability boost on the Uber Elder fight though. By adding a level 4 Enlighten you can socket in a Purity of Ice, pushing you up to 94% cold resist. I combined that with a Watcher's Eye that has 10% of physical damage taken as cold, pushing the total % of phys taken as elemental up to 70%. This combo meant that no combo of attacks on the Uber Elder fight were any danger at all, and had the side benefit of making gearing a bit easier. Though finding a Fire Pen with Anger + Purity of Ice Watcher's Eye was difficult, it was cheap to buy.

For mapping I wear a quantity neck, Ventors and Goldwyrm, these combined with the massive rarity/quantity from Divination Distillate mean you are mapping with similar bonuses to a full MF Windripper, but can still kill guardian bosses with no risk.
got some questions, hope any of u can finally answear them:

1)if i dont have the vitality watchers eye, is there any use to run vitality? if not what would u suggest as second aura

2)does the new elder helmet indigon work with this? (think it doesnt work with blood magic right?)

3)do i need cooldwon recovery if i got 4 aps. or is this used to get 5 casts per second? if so, how much aps do i need if i got 25% cooldown total

thx for any help
"
1)if i dont have the vitality watchers eye, is there any use to run vitality? if not what would u suggest as second aura

2)does the new elder helmet indigon work with this? (think it doesnt work with blood magic right?)

3)do i need cooldwon recovery if i got 4 aps. or is this used to get 5 casts per second? if so, how much aps do i need if i got 25% cooldown total

1. No, Vitality is pointless without the Eye. You can run Herald of Ash for another 12% more damage though.

2. Nope, Indigon only works on mana spent, not life.

3. If you're at exactly 4, yes you will need CDR due to how latency works. With zero CDR you usually want to be under 3.9 or so or you will start skipping casts. 25% CDR would allow you to get up to a hair under 5aps, 4.8 or so depending on latency. The best way to test is grab two very visable spells like fireball and frostbolt, one in each wand, and go spam attacks in City of Sarn or something. Make sure you're getting Frenzy charges and Blood Rage so you're at your true aps and watch closely to see if any attacks are not triggering a cast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info