[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

"
sivertry wrote:
What's the optimal mana cost for frenzy are we looking for? Is it as high as possible? Because I have a 8L gloves I can get to more than 600 if needed, just wondering if there's a sweet spot like 350-450 or something so I can use other jewels

Am i missing something having Blood Rage + Enlighten + Anger + Herald of Ash ?

Would that not degen life instead of mana so you cant constantly cast the mana flask to get the crazy life regen ? And not even running Vitality to boost that ?
would a starkonja with volatile dead enchant be better or the new indigo helmet?
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
"
sivertry wrote:
What's the optimal mana cost for frenzy are we looking for? Is it as high as possible? Because I have a 8L gloves I can get to more than 600 if needed, just wondering if there's a sweet spot like 350-450 or something so I can use other jewels

Am i missing something having Blood Rage + Enlighten + Anger + Herald of Ash ?

Would that not degen life instead of mana so you cant constantly cast the mana flask to get the crazy life regen ? And not even running Vitality to boost that ?

bloodrage still degens mana cos of MoM, the blood magic linked to it from OP is just so it doesnt spend mana to cast, the reason i have enlighten linked with those is i also run aspect of spider....so i use HoA, Anger and spider for aura, without enlighten i wouldnt be able to cast bloodrage (costs like 85 mana or something cos of the fevered mind jewels) this setup gives me 96 unreserved mana to cast bloodrage, and because i use both kaom heart and kaom roots i dont have sockets to put bloodrage somewhere else with its own links

with righteous fire i use anger, vitality and spider, with the enlighten gem i still have 10 mana to degen for the zerphi flask

im constantly switching between bloodrage and righteous fire, just need to vorci roll the color of helm and change my frenzy gem to 0 quality with frenzy

i like righteous fire more personally, but the degen from righteous fire is a bitch to deal with during mapping, i cant stop to loot breaches or something cos i have to constantly spam attacks to keep up the life, been trying to work in ways to make it smoother for mapping

with this i can actually regen life when i have ruby and divination flask up with righteous fire, its not ideal, bloodrage is still much better for mapping

that aside, i would 100% recommend aspect of spider, just get a ring with open suffix to craft it on, if u get an enlighten gem

Last edited by sivertry on Mar 28, 2018, 6:56:04 PM
am i right that u use vitality because of your watchers eye? so if i cant afford it and go with fire penetration + grace or something i choose my second aura after my watchers eye stats and drop vitality instead?=
is the watchers eye mendatory to face tank uber elder? whats the minimum life recovery rate that u recommend?
"Every force you create has an echo, your own bad energy will be your undoing"
Which type of corrupted Poet's Pens would be ideal? I have a culling and just corrupted a level 1 ele proliferation but not sure how effective that is. And without the need for culling gem what is ideal?
"
wowjustwow wrote:
protip: aspect of spider + herald of ash > anger + watcher's eye penetration and way cheaper

3% more damage is better than 69 to 110 base added fire damage?

Anyway in Standard at least is expensive to get an spider ring.

By the way, I've got this helmet enchanted. Any ideas about what to do with it?

Last edited by intre on Mar 29, 2018, 2:29:42 PM
Was able to down Uber Elder at lvl 87.

5 Fevered Mind jewels, no Watcher's Eye.

This build is ridiculous
"
DackBradshaw wrote:
Was able to down Uber Elder at lvl 87.

5 Fevered Mind jewels, no Watcher's Eye.

This build is ridiculous

Good job, without even having Uber Lab complete too. I'm still sitting at 12/15 orbs without even knowing where to go next. Have gotten red elder 3 times now and haven't had another nice purple circle pop up. Was so much better when you actually knew where to go to get the shaper orbs.
Can we swap on the gloves the mod chance to bleed for Poison? It has a 135% mana multi.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info