[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

is there any way to proc arakaali without using bloodrage + cwdt + ic? i'm using kaom's heart and kaom's roots, so not enough gem slots unless i drop one of those. should i just use a different major pantheon completely?

also here's my setup atm after respeccing my windripper to this and a day or two of buying gear, plz let me know if there's something i should change

Last edited by shadowfriend420 on Apr 15, 2018, 8:23:50 PM
If you are mainly farming uber elder you can practice running in and out of ground degens, or if you have bodyswap in the fight it automatically works I guess, but you won't have it when mapping.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Can you help why i'm got one shoted any times? (shaper ball's, hydra hits, malachai core)
and can't afford a same watcher's eye of you, but can see if i got one with right mod(anger fire pen) or i need with %life recovery on vit?

if you are sure those are one-shots, it can be because your flasks fall off, gear seems fine otherwise. can't tell more without seeing a recording
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
i was looking to have you opinion on diffrent ascen possible.

i was able to get 60k+ per ball if i went scion. Ofc needed some nice joolz to acheive but im sitting on 70 ex doing nothing XD and char is already geared hard.

Add me ingame so we can theorycraft a bit about a scion PF + inquisitor.

Facetanked first UElder of the league so easily. Changed setup around slightly to fit in PoI for my watcher's eye. Crafted a loathing helm and took a reservation node on the tree near charisma. Could do without the loathing on helm if I wanted to spend another skill point.

Expected shaper slams to chunk me but I didn't really see my health bar move. Even cold pen balls were pretty tankable.

Ridiculous build. Thanks.
Last edited by dwarfhitman on Apr 16, 2018, 11:49:40 PM
For the glove "socketed gems are supported by _____" mods, does it matter what the supports are? Obviously faster attacks is pretty much needed for APS but is faster proj needed (does it affect the vd balls)? and then for the 3rd support, i just want any support that works with frenzy and has a high mana multiplier right?
Sorry if that was ansvered already, is there any way to obtain Zerphis other than buyng it?
Ik that question can look stupid but i'm still learing, fairly new into game.
Thanks in advance!
Since i tried to fit in the Craiceanns Armorset (without Gloves) i had a big problem with the mana regen coz of the heavy phys mitigration the set provides. The Bloodrage ticks for Pys Damage...

To fix this i use this Eye now:

Thanks for the inspiration to this build!

I was quite lucky early on doing trove challange and found my own zerphis.

So i was going to make an zerphi EA build, but later changed into this because i enjoyed lvling with poets.

So my tree is slightly diffrent, i go via scion -> marauder -> templar -> witch.
Instead of the Ranger -> shadow -> witch -> templar

I think i may get slightly more hp than your tree and i get heart of flame cluster too, but i'm thinking of ditching that for more jewels. Not sure yet.

Only one issue i've encountered so far is lack of gem slot if i want to run kaom roots, so i might skip that all togheter.

Or maybe skip bloodrage and herald of ash and instead put righteus fire in the helmet togheter with auras/enlighten. Altho i wouln't need enlighten if i skipped herald i suppose.
But yea i feel realy socket starved.

Gear so far:

Using anger peneetration watchers eye as i can't afford vitality one yet, also 5x fevered minds so my manacost is at 618 mana.

While mapping regularly i use full IIQ basicly, biscos, goldwhyrm, ventors etc, since we can fit all that in without skimping our resistance and such.

Also i highly recommend trying out the flow untethered it's 100% worth it, since it speeds up your entire char so it won't mess with the cast timings atleast it doesnt feel like it. It's basicly like perma acceleration shrine which improves clearspeed alot... Only sad part is it lasts 8 second then it's a cooldown.
But it does have cooldownreduction + the life recovery on same belt which is realy helpful and it's cheaper than many of the good rolled ones.

My boots are crap cuz i tried to self craft a pair, over 100c and only got recovery mod once...

edit:
"
ashanae wrote:
Sorry if that was ansvered already, is there any way to obtain Zerphis other than buyng it?
Ik that question can look stupid but i'm still learing, fairly new into game.
Thanks in advance!

You can find it if you run zanas perandus league mod, it can only drop from his chests.
So if you got the chaoses to spend on it, it's worth a shot if you get lucky and get one like i did. But it's quite rare.

Every league where you can run perandus i do that, and i've only found 3 zerphis total across the leagues.
This league i found mine during 250chaos or so (in zana costs) because i was trying to get the challange done aswell.
Last edited by _SleeZy_ on Apr 18, 2018, 7:30:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info