Poll: Should we add Nets that work on Dead Beasts?

Poll: Should we add Nets that work on Dead Beasts?

Yes, but more common
943025.71%
Yes, but more rare
961326.21%
No
1763148.07%
Poll closed
"
Troglobyte wrote:
I say no.

This should not be a carrion league. It takes no skill to facebash your target and then dance around it calling it a little bitch and scoop it up in your happy net.
And it takes barely any skill to hit one extra button, to throw the net, before face smashing it. No's the way to go.

"
Why are people voting no? Use your head. Think about summmoners and bleed /poison players.

This league mechanic is broken and needs help. Voting no is not helping. At least this is a bandaid.

"
Troglobyte wrote:
I say no.

This should not be a carrion league. It takes no skill to facebash your target and then dance around it calling it a little bitch and scoop it up in your happy net.

Your view is very flawed and you aren't seeing the big picture.
And your view isn't flawed? Is not the point of leagues to introduce new styles of play? And isn't forcing people to not just walk around one-shotting everything they see doing just that? It really isn't hard to throw a net down before you start attacking something, with the exception of summoners, but if you're not up for the extra challenge those builds have this league, don't play them, or play them in standard.
Last edited by reaper242324 on Mar 5, 2018, 4:24:30 PM
"
Ygidua wrote:
When we said that Breach was not accessible, that Shaper and Elder are not accessible, we were laughed at and insulted for not putting in any effort.

So what?

You can not do something now and you have a way to change that. So why do you not follow your own advice and just get gud?

Seriously, countless times you people trash talked about our slow builds, how we had to change accordingly to the perverted speed meta and now if we tell you, that you should change, it´s all of a sudden "too hard"?

Gosh, I am so annoyed by that mindset of you elitist people. Sorry if this sounds a bit harsh, it´s not directly at you in person, but the people that complain about their builds now being bad, while refusing to change their game.

Besides that, I map with my summoner build just fine. The only help we need is an AOE net, as it´s so hard to target one mob within a pool of 20 or more.

This. All of this.
All that was required was the 3-second net. Then wait and see how things go.

Too late now though.
Too fucking late.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Mar 5, 2018, 4:24:20 PM
"
reaper242324 wrote:
"
Troglobyte wrote:
I say no.

And it takes barely any skill to hit one extra button, to throw the net, before face smashing it. No's the way to go.

Wow at these replies. So let me get this straight. Its ok to screw summoners out of capturing? Please think.
People saying No are also saying: Don't play certain builds if you wanna do the league stuff or ignore league stuff while playing certain builds. Amazing. Not everyone plays such bad builds that do 0 damage or controllable dps (minion builds for example).

Let people play what build they wish to without being afraid of doing "too much damage". If you want to roleplay, dont use the new items. Such idiocy.
"
"
reaper242324 wrote:
"
Troglobyte wrote:
I say no.

Wow at these replies. So let me get this straight. Its ok to screw summoners out of capturing? Please think.
Yea pretty much. "Please think" about the new gameplay the league is introducing when picking out your build.

"
MorBirDinazor wrote:
People saying No are also saying: Don't play certain builds if you wanna do the league stuff or ignore league stuff while playing certain builds. Amazing. Not everyone plays such bad builds that do 0 damage or controllable dps (minion builds for example).

Let people play what build they wish to without being afraid of doing "too much damage". If you want to roleplay, dont use the new items. Such idiocy.
The idiocy is not figuring out you need to throw your net before doing buttons of damage. If you do it right, you can cap things well outside the net's level range
Last edited by reaper242324 on Mar 5, 2018, 4:27:33 PM
And GGG are dropping the ball on this issue here, in this thread, compounding the issue.

You wont help the issue if 50% vote no? I mean really??? the people voting no arent USING THEIR HEAD. Summoners are basically screwed and its not fair.
"
reaper242324 wrote:
"Please think" about the new gameplay the league is introducing when picking out your build.

uh...wot? I shouldnt have to NOT play summoner, because of a league mechanic. You serious right now?
"
reaper242324 wrote:
The idiocy is not figuring out you need to throw your net before doing buttons of damage. If you do it right, you can cap things well outside the net's level range

"idiocy" is not realizing thats not how summoners work.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 5, 2018, 4:29:31 PM
"
"
reaper242324 wrote:
"Please think" about the new gameplay the league is introducing when picking out your build.

uh...wot? I shouldnt have to NOT play summoner, because of a league mechanic. You serious right now?
"
reaper242324 wrote:

Absolutely serious. It's not my fault you didn't take the mechanics of the league into consideration when you sat down and said "I'm gonna summon a bunch of shit I can't control and hope they don't kill that rare thing I need". On that note, you could always just go net the thing before your minions swarm it.
"Honestly, we're happy with any of those three outcomes"

Do any of GGG's employees PLAY their own game? I encourage you guys to paly a summoner and tell me capturing beasts isnt a issue.
"
reaper242324 wrote:
"
"
reaper242324 wrote:

"
reaper242324 wrote:

Absolutely serious. It's not my fault you didn't take the mechanics of the league into consideration when you sat down and said "I'm gonna summon a bunch of shit I can't control and hope they don't kill that rare thing I need". On that note, you could always just go net the thing before your minions swarm it.

spotted the guy that doesnt know what he's talking about /never played a summoner. The minions rape the screen man, get a grip. If the league mechanic doesnt work, with a STAPLE, common build then that league mechanic is broken, and your opinion saying other wise is absolutely absurd.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 5, 2018, 4:33:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info