3.2.0 Hotfix 5

Thank you GGG, your commitment to the game and the community is seriously the best in the industry. Appreciate your hard work and dedication that goes into making our weekends fun and fulfilling!
Chris, you aren't the entire company. Others in your company need to take some responsibility too. Talking of which your testing team really need to get their fingers out to make sure more blame doesn't fall on you for their failures.
A good manager is one who credits the team for good performance and takes the blame upon himself for bad performance.

Guess its time to spend money on some MTX. The least I can do for such dedicated Manager/team.
"
Chris wrote:
3.2.0 Hotfix 5
  • When you throw a net on a monster, the capture window is now always three seconds, if the net is of appropriate level for that monster. This allows a much larger window for damaging the monster once it has been netted.

This patch has been deployed without a restart. Newly created instances will have these changes applied.

I am super sorry that it wasn't released like this yesterday, that's a total oversight and complete failure on my part.

I usually don´t defend people who don´t give me an AH, but you should just ignore Reddit and co. People complaining about the league are just idiots. We had so many AOE kill stuff leagues, this one here is finally something new and exciting. POE is about innovation, new stuff and not always the same, so you are on a good track with this league!

I am having a really nice time on my summoner and the only request I have is an AOE capture mechanic, as with all my minions on screen, I find it hard to target the right beast, especially snakes and stuff, the fast ones you know.
Thank you Chris a lot for your feedback and perfomance
Mein respektierung!
"
Ygidua wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
3.2.0 Hotfix 5
  • When you throw a net on a monster, the capture window is now always three seconds, if the net is of appropriate level for that monster. This allows a much larger window for damaging the monster once it has been netted.

This patch has been deployed without a restart. Newly created instances will have these changes applied.

I am super sorry that it wasn't released like this yesterday, that's a total oversight and complete failure on my part.

I usually don´t defend people who don´t give me an AH, but you should just ignore Reddit and co. People complaining about the league are just idiots. We had so many AOE kill stuff leagues, this one here is finally something new and exciting. POE is about innovation, new stuff and not always the same, so you are on a good track with this league!

I am having a really nice time on my summoner and the only request I have is an AOE capture mechanic, as with all my minions on screen, I find it hard to target the right beast, especially snakes and stuff, the fast ones you know.

+1

The targeting is a pain in the butt. The rest should be fixed with this patch.
1000% better Thank you!
For fixing this during the weekend, which would be normally your days off, I commend you and your team. Thank you sir.
Small update,

the 3 second window is a big improvement, I have already put more than 100 beasts into the cages and crafted some nice unique items with them. It´s really nice to have targetable uniques, now I will see what stuff awaits me in endgame. :)

I really think that the dead beast capture is not necessary at all, we have plenty of time to capture as summoners, if we hit the right mob :D
No hard feelings, I still thing youre amazing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info