3.2.0 Hotfix 5

"
Chris wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
So no new types of nets that can capture dead beasts?

So all the other problems that plague capturing mechanics still gonna persist (like awkward targeting, tanky minions, etc. etc.)?

It is Sunday. I haven't slept enough. I got this out as fast as I could. Please have patience for the other fixes, they're going to take at least a weekday or two.

I see. So we are indeed getting them a bit later (weekend or two sounds a bit scary though). Thanks! :p

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

So all the other problems that plague capturing mechanics still gonna persist (like awkward targeting, tanky minions, etc. etc.)?

It is Sunday. I haven't slept enough. I got this out as fast as I could. Please have patience for the other fixes, they're going to take at least a weekday or two.

I see. So we are indeed getting them a bit later (weekend or two sounds a bit scary though). Thanks! :p

Weekday, not weekend
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Stop reading these comments and go to sleep. Please. No, I insist!
"
Chris wrote:

Weekday, not weekend

Oh, my bad. First time encountering that word. It sound pretty relaxing now :)

I would like to advice you to get some sleep like other people, but you won't anyway, because you just can't allow that until you yourself with your own eyes make sure that everything is allright, right? :/
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 3, 2018, 11:55:22 PM
wow, I don't regret a single cent I've spent on this game.

BEST. DEVS. EVER.
Good stuff. I'd let this new setup play out for awhile and see how it goes before adding the dead capture mechanic. Such a mechanic might not even be necessary, and it's not like the clear speed bois need another buff.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
I still dont get it why you make these changes
Players are supposed to adapt to the rules of the game
Im perfectly fine with the system as it was on launch day,
it makes me have to think more than usual while i play
I love it how the high cpu usage was not even adressed as an issue.
Guess people are right and ggg just probably made the game and added some kind of crypto miner in the game inhopes of screwing people over
fix uber hillock spawn rate
"
Chris wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Thanks Chris. Your efforts are not lost on most of us. Let the negativity roll off and keep moving man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info