3.2.0 Hotfix 5

Thanks for the quick fix. Expected early in work week. You guys are putting in work this weekend though. Good job.
"
"
Chris wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
So no new types of nets that can capture dead beasts?

So all the other problems that plague capturing mechanics still gonna persist (like awkward targeting, tanky minions, etc. etc.)?

It is Sunday. I haven't slept enough. I got this out as fast as I could. Please have patience for the other fixes, they're going to take at least a weekday or two.

I mean, one of the reddit top posts screams for not to allow us capture dead beasts. It doesn't have to be that easy. The end call is yours but it just doesn't have to be a dreamland for clear-speed builds. Take a breath, "capture" a beast by putting effort in it.

Thank you all for an awesome league, never enjoyed it so much like this. Breach and Abyss mechanics were almost the same for me, it doesn't have to be the same for Bestiary.

Good day, sleep tight.

If you want nothing stops you from catching beasts old way. No need to impose your playstyle on everyone else. It's huge dick move.

We don't evne know yet if these new nets will be easily acessible or not. Maybe we will use them only on most lucrative beasts who knows.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 4, 2018, 3:41:12 AM
Thanks for working overtime to make a start on fixing this, I really appreciate it and I'm sure many others do too. Sometimes things don't go to plan and that's just life, we all learn as we go, hope you're all having/have had some well deserved rest.
"
"
Chris wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
So no new types of nets that can capture dead beasts?

So all the other problems that plague capturing mechanics still gonna persist (like awkward targeting, tanky minions, etc. etc.)?

It is Sunday. I haven't slept enough. I got this out as fast as I could. Please have patience for the other fixes, they're going to take at least a weekday or two.

Thanks Chris. Your efforts are not lost on most of us. Let the negativity roll off and keep moving man.

Yeah huge +1 you doing good Chris and the Team, really appreciate all the hard work. I've actually been pretty happy with the 3 second window, I don't know what that guy was going on about and I'm a summoner, I think you will find that no matter how much you mess with it, to some people this just wont be their league.

#NeverGoing90
Chris thank you so much for the update. Its much more easier and I do have a culling strike because of heartbreaker and I still can capture without a problem but please, lets stop with the capturing dead beasts if we are just going to kill them again later on. If we add that in game what will happen to the beasts being unique/rare? They will lose value. Please consider other mechanic.

My suggestion is make them have a chance to drop an egg when killed where you can turn them to Einhar and he will hatch them for you. With this we can trade those eggs to other players since you guys have plans to make them tradable. Yeah I'm serious about my suggestion than capturing dead beasts.
Last edited by zelativ26 on Mar 4, 2018, 5:05:53 AM
I still love you all Chris <3
.-. .. -.- ..- -.- .-.. .- -.-- - --- -.
Its ok mah man <3
Haters are going to hate. I absolutely love this league. I built my build around this league, which I feel is what others should of taken into account, their fault for not thinking about if they nuked it how will they capture it. I be honest I am a noob compared to them but this league is perfect for you low skilled players base as well as pros alike.

Usually I find myself suffering for gear but have no currency to craft (successfully) or purchase a resistance or life gear but not in his league. If I need resistance gear I can get based on the monsters I captured, I was able to get the resistances I need as well as an Adrenaline flask early on. I absolutely love the new way of craft as it is fantastic for leveling gear. I am taking the league at my own pace and having a blast doing so.

I had an idea for a rework of this league. Do away with nets and have Blood/Soul Stones (pokeballs basically) that capture a dead monsters soul. Once activated with in a 10 ~ 30 time frame, any monsters killed will have their souls absorbed into your soul stones in your inventory. Preference given to the monster with most mods on the way down to the lowest monsters killed within that time frame. So if you kill the boss mob you want, you only get that mob but if you have 10 Soul Stone in your inventory and kill a mob of 15 in the time frame, you will capture 10 of the strongest monsters.

Then you take those Soul Stones to the Blood Pool, where they are revived with a new fleshly body. The low level junk ones can be put in the monster pits to fight each other out and devour each other until a stronger buffed version remains so you don't own junk monsters.

Well that is my basic idea of a rework of this league.
HaHaHa - YES!
Last edited by Zalpha on Mar 4, 2018, 5:19:27 AM
This is why we love GGG! im gonna throw some more money at you for being so nice! :)
I LOVE THIS GAAAAAME!!!!
"

You wanted to copy my post, but if your post makes little sense (you want to disable playstyle completely (capture dead beast) - that's called imposing your way of playing on others. my friend. While I have nothing to do with that, because I am not against you still being able to capture beast the way you like. And not capturing beasts at all makes even less sense). Also read my entire post - maybe it won't be that easy to capture each and every dead beast.

Tell me why do you like that awkward namelock mechanic with 5 seconds cooldown that fails all the time given if you hit right monster in the first place, because they are usually surrounded by hordes of tanky summoned monsters and all kinds of skill effects that don't let you to namelock them and trap?
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 4, 2018, 5:35:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info