3.2.0 Hotfix 5

This is why we love GGG! im gonna throw some more money at you for being so nice! :)
I LOVE THIS GAAAAAME!!!!
"
Completed 10 Challengesrgunes wrote:
...

You wanted to copy my post, but if your post makes little sense (you want to disable playstyle completely (capture dead beast) - that's called imposing your way of playing on others. my friend. While I have nothing to do with that, because I am not against you still being able to capture beast the way you like. And not capturing beasts at all makes even less sense). Also read my entire post - maybe it won't be that easy to capture each and every dead beast.

Tell me why do you like that awkward namelock mechanic with 5 seconds cooldown that fails all the time given if you hit right monster in the first place, because they are usually surrounded by hordes of tanky summoned monsters and all kinds of skill effects that don't let you to namelock them and trap?
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 4, 2018 5:35:08 AM
"
Completed 40 ChallengesSunL4D2 wrote:
"
Completed 10 Challengesrgunes wrote:
...

You wanted to copy my post, but if your post makes little sense (you want to disable playstyle completely (capture dead beast) - that's called imposing your way of playing on others. my friend. While I have nothing to do with that, because I am not against you still being able to capture beast the way you like. And not capturing beasts at all makes even less sense). Also read my entire post - maybe it won't be that easy to capture each and every dead beast.

Tell me why do you like that awkward namelock mechanic with 5 seconds cooldown that fails all the time given if you hit right monster in the first place, because they are usually surrounded by hordes of tanky summoned monsters and all kinds of skill effects that don't let you to namelock them and trap?


"(you want to disable playstyle completely (capture dead beast)", you are incorrect, there is no such playstyle/mechanic, i can not desire to disable something that does not exist. Also frankly, it's not up to me. I'm just giving a feedback.

By trying to advise a mechanic into the game, you are trying to change the system that has already been built, "which" actually is imposing your idea on ongoing system and to the players that have been playing it (and if i'm not mistaken the majority likes it so far, according to the reddit post votes). So i disagree, it's not me who doesn't make any sense, it's you, "And not capturing beasts at all makes even less sense", not to me, you don't have to do what you don't like, no one can make you. Apparently this league is not a wipe off the map style for people like you, well, deal with it, or try to influence devs to make it another breach/abyss league. I find your style lazy and boring, but hey, it doesn't really matter, we don't matter, just give your feedback, share your opinion and keep living peacefully. I don't think that we're arguing in a constructive way. We're just messing with each other, therefore i'll stop following this post.

I like the mechanic with 5 secs cooldown because it feels like a beast hunt. You don't get to hunt 100 beasts in a row. To me, it shouldn't be like that.


PS: maybe an automatic net targeting can be added to make rare or unique monsters to be captured easily, or a multiple net for normal mobs since they are usually weaker.
Last edited by rgunes on Mar 4, 2018 6:09:55 AM
NOTE: I deleted my feedback because I wasn't right about something. The beast is still invulnerable while in the net. I missed that part. I just read the hotfix without actually trying it :S I like it very much. Cheers
Last edited by manituan on Mar 4, 2018 6:20:04 AM
I've had a problem, where throwing a net is considered as using a skill for the purpose of Lightpoacher and whenever I try to net something the Spirit burst will fly faster than the net, and kill the monster with the net still in the air. This seems to both loose the net and fail the capture, is there anything that could be done about this?
League is actually playable now, good job.
IGN: swampassking, yellingman, pisswailer, screamingasshole, crabass, funman, shittingtodeath, hirasawayui
Don't need corpse capturing, just get rid of namelocking for the nets and have it auto-target the rarest beast in the pack
"
Completed 10 Challengesrgunes wrote:
"
Completed 40 ChallengesSunL4D2 wrote:
"
Completed 10 Challengesrgunes wrote:
...

You wanted to copy my post, but if your post makes little sense (you want to disable playstyle completely (capture dead beast) - that's called imposing your way of playing on others. my friend. While I have nothing to do with that, because I am not against you still being able to capture beast the way you like. And not capturing beasts at all makes even less sense). Also read my entire post - maybe it won't be that easy to capture each and every dead beast.

Tell me why do you like that awkward namelock mechanic with 5 seconds cooldown that fails all the time given if you hit right monster in the first place, because they are usually surrounded by hordes of tanky summoned monsters and all kinds of skill effects that don't let you to namelock them and trap?


"(you want to disable playstyle completely (capture dead beast)", you are incorrect, there is no such playstyle/mechanic, i can not desire to disable something that does not exist. Also frankly, it's not up to me. I'm just giving a feedback.

By trying to advise a mechanic into the game, you are trying to change the system that has already been built, "which" actually is imposing your idea on ongoing system and to the players that have been playing it (and if i'm not mistaken the majority likes it so far, according to the reddit post votes). So i disagree, it's not me who doesn't make any sense, it's you, "And not capturing beasts at all makes even less sense", not to me, you don't have to do what you don't like, no one can make you. Apparently this league is not a wipe off the map style for people like you, well, deal with it, or try to influence devs to make it another breach/abyss league. I find your style lazy and boring, but hey, it doesn't really matter, we don't matter, just give your feedback, share your opinion and keep living peacefully. I don't think that we're arguing in a constructive way. We're just messing with each other, therefore i'll stop following this post.

I like the mechanic with 5 secs cooldown because it feels like a beast hunt. You don't get to hunt 100 beasts in a row. To me, it shouldn't be like that.


PS: maybe an automatic net targeting can be added to make rare or unique monsters to be captured easily, or a multiple net for normal mobs since they are usually weaker.

Learn to express yourself in shorter posts. Please, TL:DR
Another issue I am having (and maybe others too) is with accuracy. Most of the red/yellow beasts are a total clusterfuck of adds. There is so much shit going on, I just can't accurately throw the net on the big beast. They usually have so many visual as well, and MS/AS mods that makes it near impossible to accurately namelock them and throw the net.

This frustrates me to no end.
Last edited by KatKira on Mar 4, 2018 9:09:32 AM
You are forgiven Chris =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info