Important: How We're Changing Capturing

Being able to Capture Dead Beasts - SIGH
TFIGEGKTB
What about you can captured dead beasts, but only for a short time frame after their death while they are still "fresh"?

Make it so if something is killed evidently, you aren't SOL, but you can't just zoom zoom a map, then go back and capture everything.
NO! Please, just remove capturing entirely. It sucks, it's boring, it adds nothing fun to the game. Delete this league and start again from scratch. Bring back a league that we liked in the interim. We do not want Harbinger 2.0.

This post begins with "We have finished reading and discussing the vast amount of feedback from Day One of the Bestiary League."... well if this is true then you know the majority of people hate this league. Just stop.

"
ualac wrote:

so, since people who don't want to build or play a certain way don't _have_ to do this, why are GGG changing their vision for the league to accommodate them?

Because otherwise no one will be left to pay the bills. The league is shit and I would not play if they had not promised to fix it.
Last edited by Sickness on Mar 3, 2018, 8:16:51 AM
Make sure to make the dead nets expensive. Spectre summoners and idiots like CuteDog shouldn't be able to get beasts at the same rate as people actually engaging with the league mechanics.

If a regular tier net costs 1c, make the dead nets cost 5c.
Nope: Fool me once. No.
Its a pity that people have gotten so used to "gotta go fast" that trying something different that affects the leveling process (and is a god send for SSF!) is an automatic non-starter.

Time to implement the Mass Effect 3 policy. Every League is now Breach League, but the breaches change color, so its absolutely "different"

I am disgusted by the maximum amount of whine that has been seen here.

All those noobish softcore plebs with their stupid trillion dps after 1 dy in the league builds and their salty tears here really want to throw up.

I am playing HC and I was having the time of my life. There was actually some hard content to stop by and deal with. I am disappointed in the community as much I have never been and disgusted in GGG for falling to it. The first change seems fine to me since it was not working as intended but the second change is just bullsh*t.
Once again the virgin club of the subreddit wins the day
First option is ok.
Personally i wont care much for those who run like crazy to finish the game in 1 day.
Capture dead beast destroy the whole idea of the league. Better make an expensive net that will not fail to capture beasts.
Truth is as i play a necro when spectres come it will be hard to capture the beasts cuz most of the time you don't see them. Anyway there is always the option of a second char. Personally i dont haste to finish everything in a week so i have faith in GGG.
Thanks for the good work
capture dead beasts sound so good
FIX SG SERVER

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info