Bestiary Improvements So Far

Ah thank you so much about the notifications fix ! I couldn't believe how I couldn't click through the window when I had my inventory up. It blocked at least the lower 3 inventory slots. That's where I keep my scrolls and nets :(

Thanks for keeping Bestiary League better and better !
Download my Hideout HERE: https://poedb.tw/us/HideoutShare?id=a1f8d343fdc433903080cff8eb08b0d4
wewe
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
I love all the hard work you guys are doing every league, items, supp packs etc.

But this is hands down the worst league yet, all thanks to the worst catching mechanic ever.
It wasn't really thought thru that's for sure. Kind of killing the enjoyment.

Basically playing a league which involves catching stuff, but thanks to mechanics we won't get to unless we play a build that does 50 damage. :/
Different from a part of the folks here, i really like this league.
Yeah, slowing down to catch a beast is different from the normal playstile, but i dont think of it as bad for that. Instead, i like the changes between speeding for kills and then getting slower and more concentrated on one little monster - i think a game does not have to be either this or that, but can combine both - and you do it in a really good way. Also, no one really needs to catch all the stuff, so if you dont like it: Just dont do it.
As the catching mechanic must be a pain for all the summoner, totem-user and culling striker (will experience that later, not sure if i am looking forward to it), i really like the suggestion of getting the beast catched for sure if you kill it while it is in the net while giving the net, no matter if failing or sucessing - at least 2 seconds and maybe do the capture-when-killed a percentage, that can be lower than the normal percentage for all those who slow down and take their time.

Overall, i really like this mechanic and am happy to experience this league!
Last edited by Sinaranu on Sep 29, 2022, 2:35:30 AM
Cant find that option in UI to disable notifications. Where is it?
I've messed with the Beasts again since the changes, still can't see any point to it - it's easier and quicker just to kill them and grab the sometimes quite good rewards (got a lot of uniques so far). Can't see any point in capturing them and then killing them later for mediocre goodies. Just slows everything down.

Also I'm against such things in principle, don't like bullfighting either :) Kill'em and move on.

But just ignoring it all and playing as usual seems to work... I'm storing the nets for a later character, if I make one.

Oh and the nets drive me mad. Take up (already limited) inventory space, never seem to have the right one loaded... sigh.

Nope Beasts not fun. "Stoooopid Beasts!" is about right.

But if you, dear reader, are enjoying it, great.
Eeeek!

this sh*** never droped shure - ty gg for wasting time and wasting weekend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info