Bestiary Improvements So Far

Big thanks GGG!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Chris wrote:
  • If you never want to see these notifications again, there's now a UI option to suppress them entirely.

Thank you! <3

At the risk of verging off-topic, can prophecies get one, too? They're pretty aggravating.

"
Chris wrote:
  • We have made it easier to capture Legendary Beasts (they're the ones with two Bestiary mods). Looking at data of which monsters are failing to capture, it's almost always these ones. It should be about twice as easy to capture them now.

Appreciate this, too!

I don't like asking for content to be nerfed, but as a summoner things were pretty gnarly. Imagine a legendary beast, an "allies cannot die" aura, minion AI doing minion AI things... :P

"
Chris wrote:
For other changes, they'll likely come during the workweek, as I am encouraging most of the developers to enjoy their Sunday playing the league and having some time off after the last few intense weeks of development.

Hope they enjoy what's left of their weekend!

Do me a favour and pass on a sincere 'thank you' to the sleep-deprived folks who were running around fixing bugs and QoL issues on a Saturday. They're insane and I love them.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Mar 3, 2018, 7:11:13 AM
So its ok that your game now takes 30% more cpu usage then before (on average), and the fact that scourching ray crashes the game again is also fine? i guess these issues wont be fixed until someone like Ziz wont kill his pc in the middle of the stream.
Great job, GGG. I'm really liking the league so far. If it keeps up like this, I think it will turn out to be my favorite one.
Excellent to hear the fixes are coming in quick. However I still experience the 'instant' break out from the legendary beasts. Playing as a slayer, I'm getting a lot of accidental kills as I try to edge their health lower and lower after each enrage.
I am glad you give your devs the sunday off. it is important to rest. Besides a few smaller things the league start was smooth and enjoyable.
Is there anyone else who just can't be Bothered with Bestiary? Not enjoying it. Yet Another Way of making mostly useless stuff... still playing but mostly ignoring the squishy beasts. And the difficult ones :) I progress quicker by just killing everything.

Aren't there just too many mechanisms now? All doing the same thing? Well it is 'grinding gear', I suppose... no doubt it will improve. I hope.
Eeeek!
Last edited by Didulubix on Mar 3, 2018, 9:21:10 AM
I discovered a bug when you capture one of the prophecy frogs, the prophecy doesn't fulfill.
We have added a short message appears in the chat area when you try to capture an enraged monster. This isn't allowed while the enrage is active (so that you can't spam stuns on arbitrary Beasts), but it really wasn't clear before and felt very clunky. The message now makes it clear why it failed. It's the same type of message that you currently get if you try to capture a non-Beast.

Thanks for the improvements! I like the idea behind this league so I'm glad it's getting some love.

Regarding the quote - you know, it would be great if this sort of chat output could be expanded into an actual combat log. It's a busy game and it would be so helpful to get a better sense of what I do wrong.
Still..
Im baffled how you guys thought the League was good in its previous form.
Did you not play it through at all?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info