Bestiary Improvements So Far

A BIG THX for that, those unclickable notifications about new recipes were really annoying!
Last edited by haGrOck on Mar 3, 2018, 4:02:31 AM
13 hours farming oni garoshi, never dropped.
"
SKGlish wrote:
13 hours farming oni garoshi, never dropped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7wL1q5SmEA
Love you !
Stash in the Menagerie would be nice :)
I'm level 20 in hardcore and my character has bit been listed once. This sucks
It's a start, but not nearly enough.
You'd have to overhaul the way the capturing process works before I can be compelled to play anymore of it. But I doubt that is going to happen, so I am more or less done for this league.
I'll poke around in standard for a bit due to the ascendancy changes, but the league itself can just go F$%! right the hell off.
Which also means, I'm have no intention of spending any money this league either. You've done F$^!ed up.
Honestly, levelling as a melee character the whole netting mechanic feels great to me! It's a great change of dynamic of playing the game, makes you feel invested and more careful in what you're doing and timing that net throw perfectly feels incredibly satisfying.

That being said, I see the issue with builds such as necromancers or totem users, who can't control their damage output so I'm thinking maybe adding like a minimum of 3 seconds of monster being trapped before he can break the net?

I think people here and on reddit are overreacting heavily to this. I love the netting mechanics and would be sad to see it go.
IGN: Avlee
Please add a stash chest to the menagerie...
In GGG we trust.
I am not seeing the atrocity called CI nerf - fixed.

This is outrageous.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info