[3.2] Juggernaut - Tectonic Slam - 1.1 mil DPS - Crit - Stormwall/Hegemony's Era **UPDATED** 3/4/18

"
MrGlacier wrote:
Hey Friends,

i play this Build too.
This is my first League after a long Time.

Can someone give me some Advice wich part of my Gear should i replace.
From "immediately" to "later" :)

I dont know how to Link the Char :-(
Name of the Char ist "DerGlacier" - LVL 66 Juggernaut.

Thx,
MrGlacier

Upper left is your character picture, click on your nickname there. Opens up the character Inventory, just click on items and they will appear when you are writing a message.

Xoph's Blood seems great but you need the amulet for life and resistances imo, I have a godlike amulet and I'm still struggling with resistances a little.
"
invector wrote:

Upper left is your character picture, click on your nickname there. Opens up the character Inventory, just click on items and they will appear when you are writing a message.

Xoph's Blood seems great but you need the amulet for life and resistances imo, I have a godlike amulet and I'm still struggling with resistances a little.

If you are going to go AoF (which seems to be best vs the other builds I have seen) than Xoph's is by far the best amulet. Xoph's gives 10% life and up to 40% res to your point. On top of that you get a strength implicit And 10% strength which gives even more life. On top of all of that you also gain damage penetration and cover enemies in ash which both equate to big damage boosts. This is certainly a chase item but if you are pushing your character this is Amy is BIS and I'm quite confident it isn't close.

"
Rake7 wrote:
"
Ertigre wrote:
Guys, do you think that Kaom's Root is the BIS or we have a better choice?

In my Opinion, it is.

Ok, but we have also Kaom's Heart so we are losing a lot of skills with both equip, what we are not going to use (Ancestral Chief and)?

What's your opinion about Pyre with Flammability and AoF? Mine has also good ele res

This is my build for now:
The always great EngineeringEternity posted a build guide that pretty much follows what we have all been talking about here. Crit / Block / Avatar of Fire / Hegemony Jugg!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njTr4Llq6Lo
https://pastebin.com/0uvRHSUB

That's what i came up with. 798k Shaper dps, bosses on maps are melting in seconds, same goes for Izaro and normal Atziri. Little low on life (5.2) because my eq is far from being the best. Any thought's?
Last edited by Cystof on Mar 20, 2018, 3:02:22 PM
Was POBing a bit with this for fun because i'm making it anyway, just theoretically you can get like a 30-50% dps upgrade with a gozu shaped Staff.

Would need T1-2 phys, added phys, and then the usual selection of crit, ias, multi but there's also fantastic shaped mods such as %phys as extra fire, ele pen and +1 endurance charges.

Elder bases can also make decent 7links with Endurance Charge on Stun or Power Charge on Crit.

Entirely theoretical and nearly impossible to craft or afford, but still - it's technically possible ;)
"
Cystof wrote:
https://pastebin.com/0uvRHSUB

That's what i came up with. 798k Shaper dps, bosses on maps are melting in seconds, same goes for Izaro and normal Atziri. Little low on life (5.2) because my eq is far from being the best. Any thought's?

I hijacked your PoB and came up with this -

https://pastebin.com/LDwABY6h

Its technically lower DPS but it doesn't rely on shock - also ends up with a lot of fire pen. I haven't tested this and I'm not sure if it can sustain mana even.

Edit: I should clarify the only reason I changed your tree was because I'm too far gone into mine. Starting over from scratch I would probably go more a long the lines of what you have
Last edited by BroPeep on Mar 21, 2018, 11:13:15 AM
Any particular reason why the build is not picking Multistrike instead of Ruthless?
It's more dps single target and better clear.
"
Miffy23 wrote:
Any particular reason why the build is not picking Multistrike instead of Ruthless?

I play this build.. and just threw this into path of building.. ruthless has 2k more DPS according to that, although multistrike doubles the attack speed
"
DotDash wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:

I play this build.. and just threw this into path of building.. ruthless has 2k more DPS according to that, although multistrike doubles the attack speed

Not when I PoB it. Multistrike is like a few % more Shaper dps.
On top of that it is far better for clear, obviously.

The only thing that it does do is increase mana costs by a sizable chunk. But that's the only real drawback I can see.

I'm actively playing atm as well, but still leveling at 64 and Multi feels way, way better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info