[3.2] Juggernaut - Tectonic Slam - 1.1 mil DPS - Crit - Stormwall/Hegemony's Era **UPDATED** 3/4/18

"
KaroruKitsune wrote:
"
SimplPrimate wrote:
"
KaroruKitsune wrote:
Well, I'm first so I'll try it :))

Do you think that you can kill everything with this jugg?

At this point with no-one really knowing how TS will work I have no clue, I can promise at this point it will be one hell of a mapper and likely great for uber lab. Other than that I need to play it, gear it and test.

"Tectonic Slam
Melee Physical Damage
Elemental Damage with Attacks
Concentrated Effect
Elemental Focus (5L)
Physical to Lightning (6L)"

I am new to this game so I have one more question because you seem to know more. How can I build damage from the elements since the last one is PtL. And I know that at the beginning I will not have 6 links

Physical to Lightning is a support gem that converts 50% of the physical damage from the supported skill to lightning damage. In addition, a percentage of physical damage will be added as lightning damage.

What we are after is the shock effect you get from lightning damage, as well as the added percentage of physical damage.
.~*sweep is the meta*~.
any reason why you didn't take Elemental Overload?
"
Pandawgg wrote:
How do you deal with mana issues? I'm running our of mana pretty fast, and I have the only mana leech node that you take on the tree.

Mana leech on 1 jewelry slot
.~*sweep is the meta*~.
"
Jerkixx wrote:
"
Pandawgg wrote:
How do you deal with mana issues? I'm running our of mana pretty fast, and I have the only mana leech node that you take on the tree.

Mana leech on 1 jewelry slot

Exactly, find a 0.4% mana leech on either a piece of jewelry or a jewel and it should solve most mana issues.
"
Deathofthecog wrote:

This build is specifically centered around Hegemony's and its physical damage, critical strike chance, etc. I put the martyr in PoB and it took away 65% of the damage. You can get away with not having some of the uniques listed but you need Hegemony, Abyssus and Brass Dome to really make the build work.
isnt kingsguard better than brassdome? will have constant insane heal like the old VP
"
sivertry wrote:
isnt kingsguard better than brassdome? will have constant insane heal like the old VP

It could possibly be and I will test it when I get to that point. You will lose over 20k armour though so it will be a trade-off either way.

Keep in mind, this build is an untested theory so far, and I do not level fast (never have and probably never will) and it will be a while before I get to a point to test this end game. You all will likely get there long before I do LOL
Nice build :) Exactly how I would have done it
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
"
SimplPrimate wrote:
"
sivertry wrote:

It could possibly be and I will test it when I get to that point. You will lose over 20k armour though so it will be a trade-off either way.

Keep in mind, this build is an untested theory so far, and I do not level fast (never have and probably never will) and it will be a while before I get to a point to test this end game. You all will likely get there long before I do LOL

We will get 90% cap even with Belly, Brass Dome isnt rly need. Unbreakable 1,5 life regen is work with with block. I make my own build very similar to your(only for my use). I go middle way to Retribution and aoe nodes, but i think that its good idea to make your way and grab leech nodes. Mana is rly pain int he ass ;) Good Work its rly nice build
Why the Phy-to-lightning gem and not Avatar of Fire with fire penetration / fire dmg nodes? Is the hatred/shock just worth more dmg than the alternatives?

(and later on Xoph's Blood instead of the passive)
Last edited by theclaww on Mar 3, 2018, 11:55:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info