[3.2] Juggernaut - Tectonic Slam - 1.1 mil DPS - Crit - Stormwall/Hegemony's Era **UPDATED** 3/4/18

"
SimplPrimate wrote:
"
Jerkixx wrote:
"
Pandawgg wrote:
How do you deal with mana issues? I'm running our of mana pretty fast, and I have the only mana leech node that you take on the tree.

Mana leech on 1 jewelry slot

Exactly, find a 0.4% mana leech on either a piece of jewelry or a jewel and it should solve most mana issues.

Except IIRC leech on jewelry is Physical attack damage and with your build you're converting to full elemental. They may've changed leech on jewelry. I'm not sure.
Last edited by kulnan on Mar 3, 2018, 1:59:48 PM
why did you advice getting resolute technique = hits cant be evaded, never deal crit strikes, then advise helping alira for crit ???????
Phase 1: Make D3

Phase 2: ?

Phase 3: Profit
"
why did you advice getting resolute technique = hits cant be evaded, never deal crit strikes, then advise helping alira for crit ???????

You will drop RT later on. You only are picking it up early on to help level as it makes it much smoother before you actually have any chance of dealing a critical strike.
Last edited by SimplPrimate on Mar 3, 2018, 2:25:30 PM
"
theclaww wrote:
Why the Phy-to-lightning gem and not Avatar of Fire with fire penetration / fire dmg nodes? Is the hatred/shock just worth more dmg than the alternatives?

(and later on Xoph's Blood instead of the passive)

I tried this with PoB and it did not seem to work as well. I spent almost 10 hours trying every combination I could possibly think about or was suggested by a few that were assisting me with it and phys to lightning just always gave a ton more DPS.

Granted I usually play builds done by others (Mathis, Lifting, etc) and this is my first foray into doing this myself and I am not as knowledgeable as others, this could be tested in the real world for sure. Just as far as on paper the phys to lightning just looks like it works better.
Why are we not using multistrike on tectonic slam??
You don't use multistrike because it eats up endurance charges.
wouldn't that be a good thing since we get "more" damage from the attack per endurance charge? and that our armour will be high enough so endurance charges wont really be beneficial to damage reduction?
And also is this build good for uber lab farming?
For one the DPS from Multistrike is MUCH MUCH less than what I have picked, second it not only eats up endurance charges, it eats up way too many. People that have been trying to use Multistrike with TS are quickly finding that it is not at all worth it. You will get so much more DPS from what I have here and you will sustain those charges a hell of a lot more.

As far as lab Uber Lab, I have not been there yet but there is absolutely no reason at all why it would not be. The very high armour is perfect for traps and I highly doubt there will be much problem dealing with much from either Argus or Izaro.

Once I get there I will update the original post with more information on it and possibly a video or two.
hi dude. any videos?
⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝☆֍
баланс к нам приходит, патчноуты к нам завозят,
нерф бодрящий, вкус апдейта всегда настоящий
Б-Б-Б-Б-Б-Б-Б-Б-Б-Б-Б-Б-Б-Б-Б-Б-Б - баланс
⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝☆֍

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info