[3.2] Juggernaut - Tectonic Slam - 1.1 mil DPS - Crit - Stormwall/Hegemony's Era **UPDATED** 3/4/18

Hatred is better due to this build fundamentally scaling physical damage and using conversion. This way our base damage is scaled by physical damage and ele damage multipliers. Hatred scales off of physical damage which benefits from all the same scaling. a flat fire added damage is only scaled by elemental nodes which is worse for pure DPS in this type of build (physical conversion).

Sure but its halved due to AoF, correct?
Yes which really shows how powerful the scaling of physical conversion is compared to flat added damage. My current build version doesn't use hatred though because I have plenty of damage at the moment but I'm barely into red maps.

Switched to Kaom's Heart for more survivability. Still getting 150k dps tooltip in HO.

Haven't gone into red maps yet but I expect to do just fine. :)

Really enjoying this build, it's quite strong and so satisfying to see a whole screen just melt with one Tectonic Slam.
The problem I'm experiencing with AoF is that need to have the spirit void passive for leech as there is no physical damage. However, I have 138k tooltip in a 5L using fire pen and damage is not a problem.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bropeep/characters?characterName=POEjackHorseman

Not sure if that link works but its my build currently

If I'm able to get a Kaom's Heart I may try running it with Kaom's root and dropping the totem all together.
Last edited by BroPeep on Mar 17, 2018, 11:01:32 AM
Quick question how do u leech mana with the build ?
"
Belyiste wrote:
Quick question how do u leech mana with the build ?

The only consistent way I've found is with the "Life and Mana Leech" tree node.
i just want a decent lab farmer . do u think this build is efficient for lab farming after playing since start of the league and tec slam is as fine as what ppl were discussing before the league???
How would this build fare with a tidebreaker instead of a hegemony? Would it still be worth going crit?
I plan on using kaom's roots as my starter boots ( dropped some 187 )

Would you say that ancestral warchied is or hatred is really that needed ?

I have a 5 l 6 socket belly.

Planning. Herald of ash. Blood rage. Enhance.ancestral warchied. And maim.

Or would you suggest another setup until k manage death's door ?

Also what do you think of eye of innocence for an amulet.?
Last edited by blacksoul178 on Mar 18, 2018, 10:12:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info