[3.2] Juggernaut - Tectonic Slam - 1.1 mil DPS - Crit - Stormwall/Hegemony's Era **UPDATED** 3/4/18

For me personally the endurance charge consumption and "lock out" time from multistrike isn't worth it and I prefer to scale damage per hit over DPS if possible and just end up one shotting packs.

However, for single target MS and conc effect might be worth it as the extra area isnt as needed
"
Miffy23 wrote:
"
DotDash wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:
Any particular reason why the build is not picking Multistrike instead of Ruthless?
It's more dps single target and better clear.

I play this build.. and just threw this into path of building.. ruthless has 2k more DPS according to that, although multistrike doubles the attack speed

Not when I PoB it. Multistrike is like a few % more Shaper dps.
On top of that it is far better for clear, obviously.

The only thing that it does do is increase mana costs by a sizable chunk. But that's the only real drawback I can see.

I'm actively playing atm as well, but still leveling at 64 and Multi feels way, way better.

Fair enough, maybe i'm doing something wrong.. I'm a noob.
Anyways, i'm lvl 88 and dominating up to T12-T13ish.. I don't have a 6link yet, but once I do i'll try out multistrike
"
DotDash wrote:

Fair enough, maybe i'm doing something wrong.. I'm a noob.
Anyways, i'm lvl 88 and dominating up to T12-T13ish.. I don't have a 6link yet, but once I do i'll try out multistrike

The tradeoff varies between gaining or losing 1-2% for me depending on tiny differences in setup.
The main difference is that Multi costs about 30-40% more mana. Atm i'm running it on a 5l and leaving ele focus out, the clear is much, much faster with Multi simply due to its nature, and single target is about 20% higher atm in my setup.
Why would we want to run a lvl 1 cast when damage taken ?

Lvl 56 here. Running with 7 endurance charges. That's 28% extra mitigation and extra dps. Yet we wanna waste it everytime we take 500 damage ?

I don't get it ? Why not level it to ~ half your max hp?

Also. Since playing with kaom's boots. I was wondering if I should either drop immortal call or ancestral warchief.
"
blacksoul178 wrote:
Why would we want to run a lvl 1 cast when damage taken ?

Lvl 56 here. Running with 7 endurance charges. That's 28% extra mitigation and extra dps. Yet we wanna waste it everytime we take 500 damage ?

I don't get it ? Why not level it to ~ half your max hp?

Also. Since playing with kaom's boots. I was wondering if I should either drop immortal call or ancestral warchief.

Ancestral Warchief alone without other gems is enough. Just for the damage boost you get. I would defintly keep a high level immortal call setup
Last edited by Rake7 on Mar 22, 2018, 10:56:50 AM
Hi can i use another thing instead of the lightning golem cause he dies every time.
"
Dodley wrote:
Hi can i use another thing instead of the lightning golem cause he dies every time.

I'm having the same issue for some reason.
I'm using ice golem instead.im pretty sure tthats what he meant cause the text is green
I also use a stone golem on swap set for those shit trap trials lol
Last edited by blacksoul178 on Mar 23, 2018, 10:01:58 AM
You want Ice Golem for the crit/acc buff, and you can simply link it to your CWDT setup to have it summoned automatically, it does not have to be high level to be worth it.
Last edited by Miffy23 on Mar 23, 2018, 8:46:42 PM
Hi, https://pastebin.com/QtN7S1XT is not working, getting invalid tree link, why?

UPDATE: NVM sorry to waste time, it's working, my own fault. :)
Last edited by joe1121 on Mar 23, 2018, 10:29:13 PM
This build rocks.

Remember when I told you that Izaro one shotted me?

Now I one-shoot izaro, face tanking and never even moving away from his attacks.

I easily to T14-15 maps, even tried doing a T16 map but failed at 30% health because we were greedy.

I'm talking about rare and corrupted maps... T14-15 is EASY.

The only thing you need to watch out are: 2x Unq bosses and some kind of damage modifier, then watch out.

NEVER do elemental reflect maps, its not worth it.

My gear is this:

One thing: In the skill tree I got to Elementalist, now I'm going for Discipline And Training, then Retribution, and then Precision, all these give us great attack, damage, accuracy, and attack speed buffs.

I love this build. Try to use Concentrated Effect for bosses, while using Area of Effect for map clear, the splash area is insane.

I also did Atziri(was very easy), also Elder on a red map, was challenging but not too hard at all.

I LOVE THIS BUILD.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info