High CPU temp after 3.2 update

Some funky stuff going on.

Spoiler

(Seems awfully high for no action sitting in hideout alone. 3 cores is normal.)

Spoiler

(Default clocks are 750 and 450)
The same problem, in version 3.1 of the game used by the CPU was '65% with stable POE and everything ok, but from 3.2 the use rose to 85% in 'cache and 99% in the city.

Even the many effects in the city certainly does not help the situation, I look forward to a clarification or fix the problem, thanks in advance and good work to the whole team.

Or I will be forced to stop participating in the Bestiary to avoid the risk of breaking the PC, 8 hours of play a day I do not think it is good for the PC with this work of CPU. ^^
Last edited by Disonoredx85 on Mar 3, 2018, 9:28:56 PM
"
Disonoredx85 wrote:
The same problem, in version 3.1 of the game used by the CPU was '65% with stable POE and everything ok, but from 3.2 the use rose to 85% in 'cache and 99% in the city.

Even the many effects in the city certainly does not help the situation, I look forward to a clarification or fix the problem, thanks in advance and good work to the whole team.

Or I will be forced to stop participating in the Bestiary to avoid the risk of breaking the PC, 8 hours of play a day I do not think it is good for the PC with this work of CPU. ^^

ofc its not, and it baffles me that they are completely ignoring the issue at hand, and making "hotfixes" that just straight up crash game now.

this is interesting, i wonder if its because its weekend its such chaos, or is it the norm for GGG to have this big of a clown show
Is GGG mining bitcoin in our PCs?
Hello,im getting crazy cpu and gpu usage,saw it after i noticed some weird(burn) smell comming from my computer...Why is ggg not giving any respond to this issue?Some ppl may lose their pcs like this...

xd....i mean...really, do you guys need all of it ... >?!!!
The same problem,CPUtemp 40-45C but 100% usage.
Need fix please.
same problem - crazy high cpu usage now, fix your shit ggg
Last edited by lesliehon24 on Mar 4, 2018, 7:04:23 AM
I have an i7-7700 and am also experiencing very high cpu usage. Just sitting in my hideout I am at 60%+ usage. Before 3.2 I was only getting 40% usage in hideout. My usage while mapping is around 80%, before 3.2 it would very rarely go over 60%. Only certain instances, particularly burning and shocking ground, would make my usage go higher than that.

I find it very strange that my cpu usage for the game magically went up by 20ish% since the patch. A fix would be very welcome.
Last edited by casualty1337 on Mar 4, 2018, 7:37:15 AM
before update:
cpu 40 C
gpu 50 C

After 3.2
cpu 65 C
gpy 78 C

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info