High CPU temp after 3.2 update

Before the update, my CPU temp was around 38-39c in hideout / town, but now it's around 59-60c....
Note: There's nothing wrong with my cooling system. I tested out with other games and they were fine.
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Mar 4, 2018, 10:39:49 PM
Last bumped on Mar 4, 2018, 10:29:45 PM
Game seems to be using 30% more cpu now. The people at ggg don't know how to optimize their code. The way they're going you will need a supercomputer to play this game one year from now.
Same hare, since breach leagye until abyss my laptop temp was arround 53-55c even in hight density on maps, but now is arround 80c easyly in act 1...
I'm having the same issue. I use core temp on my task bar and since 3.2 my CPU has been going over the top on usage.

Only occurs once I actually load a character in the game. At the character selection screen, it's normal.

Disabling or enabling multi-thread doesn't help at all.

//edit

Luckily I have water cooling, so the temps are staying below 42c. But for people using laptops or stock air cooling, this could be a problem.

One would think this kind of problem would have been worked out before going live. lmfao

//edit
Last edited by Smear on Mar 2, 2018, 11:06:57 PM
Having the same issue. Before patch my CPU was running the game at around 50%, now its running at 100% load all the time.
Same here :/ 6600K
Are ur posts announcements or you have some troubles?
Last edited by Rexeos on Mar 3, 2018, 1:11:18 AM
"
Rexeos wrote:
Are ur posts announcements or you have some troubles?

lol, we're not posting here to look cool. Yes, we're having troubles since 3.2 patch with the CPU running at 100%
Same problem.
Same here. I used to play with my CPU temp about 65-70C, now its 80-85C which is kinda scary.
And its after reducing all possible settings, at start it was about 90-92C.
GGG pls help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info