High CPU temp after 3.2 update

Same issues here.
At first i thought there is some hardware problem of my laptop, but after doing lot of trying i recognize the problem comes from the new patch.

Furthermore, this is a really serious issue.
For example of my laptop, the position of CPU is near network control part on motherboard, when CPU temperature goes too high, the internet will also be affect.(like high pings or even get damage)
same here
"
Rexeos wrote:
"
Smear wrote:

Please stop. This just started with this patch 3.2

I build top of the line custom systems. I know what I'm doing. So please stop with this nonsense. This is squarely on GGG.

Title says "High temperature". Solution is cooling. Nobody except one guy here has high temperatures to look for solution. I have now instead of 20% cpu, 60% cpu load. And temperatures are still ok.

If somebody thinks 100% cpu utilize is problem without any marks that game works badly is simply mistaken.

"
Smear wrote:

:).

You still didnt say what is your problem.

Other guy said his 100% cpu usage makes lag, but in the end its not related to CPU temperatures.

You simply can not express yourself, so you send pictures not related to topic in any way. Maybe that is reason why you are not lawyer but funny guy who "build top of the line custom systems" :).
Last edited by Rexeos on Mar 3, 2018, 10:11:57 AM
"
Rexeos wrote:
"
Smear wrote:

Other guy said his 100% cpu usage makes lag, but in the end its not related to CPU temperatures.

You simply can not express yourself, so you send pictures not related to topic in any way. Maybe that is reason why you are not lawyer but funny guy who "build top of the line custom systems" :).

Same issue.

I think it was hotfix 3 or 4 that the cpu usage went apeshit.

Ive gone from around 15% usage in town to up to 97%.

I will have to stop playing at this rate or my cpu will burn out.

"
Smear wrote:
"
Rexeos wrote:
"
Smear wrote:

Thank you for your rich contribution and expertise to our discussion and we are grateful for presented solutions. Your photo will be added to our database. Have a nice day.
Last edited by Rexeos on Mar 3, 2018, 11:53:10 AM
"
plodd wrote:
Same issue.

Check here if your CPU temperature is in the limit. If yes and have no problems with stutter, lag or whatever than you are free to play without any kind of problems.
"
Rexeos wrote:
"
plodd wrote:
Same issue.

Check here if your CPU temperature is in the limit. If yes and have no problems with stutter, lag or whatever than you are free to play without any kind of problems.

The point is they have majorly fucked up with one of thee recent hotfixes and they need to sort it.

A game that causes 100% cpu usage for no reason and a 5 fold increase in 1 day is a joke.
"
plodd wrote:
"
Rexeos wrote:
"
plodd wrote:
Same issue.

The point is they have majorly fucked up with one of thee recent hotfixes and they need to sort it.

A game that causes 100% cpu usage for no reason and a 5 fold increase in 1 day is a joke.

yeah, unlike other people i cant afford to go water-cooling or any other type of upgrade just to play some game that at max should take up 25% with not ancient CPU, i just uninstalled it and now waiting for more patches to see if they even acknowledge this issues or not

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info