[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

Kinda off-topic question: What wings are you using in your video? Are they still purchaseable?

Also tried shaper with this build, worked fine even with my average gear.
"
Hey man, got a budget of 800c and 2ex. I really can't decide whenever to go with your build or life RF. By the looks of it, your build seems to be more tanky. My question is can i make your build work with this much currency?

This build is probably one of the cheapest around.

20c max for 15% Attribute Belt, 15c (Usually less) for a max Int Roll 6S Staff and 15c for an Astramentis (Or, if you're lucky, less for a half decent Three Rat Talisman).

If you go the Fenumus route then it's around 1ex for a well rolled one (More if you don't want to socket/link yourself) and around 15-20c for an Aspect of the Spider mod on an item.

Jewels you can easily start off with all Izaro's Turmoil, few C each for decent rolls, although the Watcher's Eye has gone up recently (Currently 1.5ex, but, you can always use Fenumus Boots until you get one if you're not leeching enough and need the ES on hit)

You also don't have to start with max rolled gear, so, entry level price for the required gear with poor rolls is 20c (Astramentis, low rolled belt and a non-maxed Whispering Ice).

I think it's a nice build, thanks.

I have some questions. But because English is not good, I am sorry if it is difficult to understand.

linked arcane surge to orb of storm,
demand cost for arcane surge 6lv is 26.
but orb of storm 20lv cost is 28.

Isn't it generally not activated
Or is there something I've missed?

If there's something I missed, let me know.
Thanks for the detailed and interesting build all the time.
I am so happy with this build.

now i am at 31. I never thought to get so far and now i would get 36. but there are some big obstacle. The grind things i cant do because of time. The uber elder i need help to end zana questline. but 2 things perhaps some advice would help. I need the fenumus boss. I had all other some times but this one never. What can i do to get him for the challange.
How did you guys finish the bestiary. I have no idea how to get the remaining beasts.

on the other side

this leage i did many things first time in poe ever and i play this build since 3 leages. But this time i felt experienced enough to test things i never did.

So i kill red elder deathless (after 10 death the 2 times befor) shaper first time failed then killed him with 3 death and now deathless.

Then i managed first time to kill vaal map bosses without help Died 3 times because i killed accidently the wirling blad guy bevor the double strike and thats not funny. but killed him in the end with 3 death.

thats so satisfiing to do the things myself and need no help. I made the 30 maps 8 mod challenge with no problems because i buyed maps other chars cant do. And the best in this case. Temp chains is totally dumb because i need so long to clear. But for the dmg and the dificulty i dosent matter. so i get every map for 3 or 4 chaos because reflect phys or elemental who cares, tmp chain no problem all other mods mostly no problem (inc fire inc cold and monster dmg and boss dmg in one map, it has 156 quantity, was really hard but also duable.)

so its a really allround build to do ALL contend yourself without help.

The only thing i see i cant do myself is uber elder. so i think i need help for that.

thanks for getting this build better every leage and for the fucking good guide and the time to stay up to date with all the videos and boss descriptions who helped me a lot. Without i never had the chance to learn how to kill many of the bosses.
Thanks kelvynn as all leages bevor for the time and the effort you bring in this build.
"
range3121 wrote:
I think it's a nice build, thanks.

I have some questions. But because English is not good, I am sorry if it is difficult to understand.

linked arcane surge to orb of storm,
demand cost for arcane surge 6lv is 26.
but orb of storm 20lv cost is 28.

Isn't it generally not activated
Or is there something I've missed?

If there's something I missed, let me know.
Thanks for the detailed and interesting build all the time.

If your OoS costs 28 mana and Arcane Surge needs atleast 26 to be triggered then you should get the Arcane Surge buff every time you use OoS since 28 is more than the required 26. Your account is private so I cant check your actual gem setup, you could link it here
description said the cost of orb of storm, flame dash and arcane surge should be matched.
So I knew it had to be 26.

Thanks for the answer.
"
Savitr wrote:
I just checked my quests and all quests had already been completed and all rewards claimed. When I check "/passives" in the PoE chat window it shows that I have a total of 117 skill points allocated which seems like it should be correct for my level at 89. So hopefully I'm not missing something.

Check your completed quests in Act 2. Who did you help in the Bandit quest? If it wasn't Eramir, you can respec that with 20 regrets + onyx amulet.
"
Kinda off-topic question: What wings are you using in your video? Are they still purchaseable?

MTX on my 3.2 league char are:

Seeker Body Armour
Seeker Gloves
Seeker Boots
Demonic Wings
Glowing Red Eyes
Vanishing Dye on the helmet
Perandus Weapon Effect
Perandus Footprints
Raven Pet
Essence Portal
Discipline Forcefield
Celestial Orb of Storms

The wings were a reward from the 2.5 Breach league. Back when the leagues still gave some cool looking rewards. I don't think they are purchasable via the shop.
"
BittersweetMe wrote:
I was wondering what are your thought on taking Elemental Focus for 1 point instead of getting the two int nodes above it?

Pathing through Elemental Focus would give you 32% increased (additive) elemental damage for 3 points. That's worse than 3 simple 10 Int nodes for the same price. Int gives you damage end ES. I'll take 30 Int over 32% inc dmg any time.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Apr 27, 2018, 2:00:42 PM
Thanks for the detailed reply. Too bad, those wings look great

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info