[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
SonicPLD2 wrote:
Hello.
I'm lvl 59 yet, trying this build, but so far some of the regularly mobs even 1 hits me.
Is this build so fragile, I mean - on it's final version is it just another glass cannon ?

Sounds like it's probably a gearing issue, or you're using the Final Tree rather than the Levelling Tree (Which takes some life nodes which we spec out of when we change over to CI).

The "Weakest" point of the build, I've found, is pretty much directly when you swap over to CI, so if you've just done that then you'll probably want to look at throwing a handful of chaos at some more suitable rares.

That's... pretty much all the advice I can offer without seeing the specific character.
Nope. I haven't went yet CI. :|
nearly 2k hp / 700 ES at. 6L armor. 6s WI. The gems is not yet all 20/20, but working on it..
But if i am doing something wrong I will try to get at least to lvl 80, and post back the results..
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
Last edited by SonicPLD2 on Apr 24, 2018, 9:36:26 AM
"
SonicPLD2 wrote:
Nope. I haven't went yet CI. :|
nearly 2k hp / 700 ES at. 6L armor. 6s WI. The gems is not yet all 20/20, but working on it..
But if i am doing something wrong I will try to get at least to lvl 80, and post back the results..

Then either your resists are low, or your Int is too low, or you are not leeching life at all. Following the Leveling Guide should fix those issues.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Apr 24, 2018, 12:17:22 PM
"
Of course it worth it. It doubles our leech (from 20% max life/es to 40%), basically, only because of it we can actually tank most of the endgame content.

Also, if we use CI variant, we basically don't have any downside. What did you meant by "is it worth it?". Worth what? 1 skill point on a tree?

Sorry didnt mention I was going low life witch. Basically I have 9.6k es without pathing to vaal pact and 8.8k es with pathing to vaal pact (the damage is similar but without vp its higher).

I dont know if 9.6k es or double the leech rate is better
I have found this talisman for 20c and it is way better for me than astramentis. I'm almost at 1.9k int :)

Hey Kelvynn,

Thanks for creating this build and the build guide. I am currently level 89 in Bestiary doing the Fenumus setup. I'm casually playing but I wanted to see if you can take a look at my current setup and see if there is any recommendations for improvements you might have. Some of my gems need to be leveled as I qualitied them to 20% fairly recently and am still leveling them up. Also I am not yet using the Vigilant Strike with Ancestral Call for the Fortify Buff because I found it awkward to use at first, I will try and implement that though. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks again for the build guide and the contribution to the PoE community.

Savitr
"
Savitr wrote:
Hey Kelvynn,

Thanks for creating this build and the build guide. I am currently level 89 in Bestiary doing the Fenumus setup. I'm casually playing but I wanted to see if you can take a look at my current setup and see if there is any recommendations for improvements you might have. Some of my gems need to be leveled as I qualitied them to 20% fairly recently and am still leveling them up. Also I am not yet using the Vigilant Strike with Ancestral Call for the Fortify Buff because I found it awkward to use at first, I will try and implement that though. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks again for the build guide and the contribution to the PoE community.

Savitr

Wasn't addressed at me, but, go upgrade your belt to one with 15% Max Attributes. Not a hugely expensive upgrade, if you keep an eye on trades their price fluctuates pretty strongly so you can get some real bargains for it.
Hi at all

have now only gm and vaal map left on my atlas. gm i dont like it crashs to often in the past but vaal map i never did. but i need it for the red map challenge.

it is doable with this build. I did all but uber elder and uber atziri and it go verry smooth.

only yesterday i tried phoenix with -12 max res and more boss dmg and failed hard. He oneshotted me all time also if i run areound or try to doge all big hits i had no chance.

i did him after that with ele weak and more lightnign dmg and did it deathless. So -12 res seems to be a no go.

I found no boss guide for vaal map from kel so i ask here. Is this map doable and what should i looking for to survive it.

thanks in advance.
"
Zephryl wrote:
"
Savitr wrote:
Hey Kelvynn,

Savitr

Wasn't addressed at me, but, go upgrade your belt to one with 15% Max Attributes. Not a hugely expensive upgrade, if you keep an eye on trades their price fluctuates pretty strongly so you can get some real bargains for it.

- Fix your flask setup, what's a Life Flask doing there and do you really need 4 Quicksilver Flasks? No quality either.

- Gloves have no int.

- Helmet has low int.

- Why a Paua Ring? You're wasting an implicit mod and this ring isn't exactly great.

- Your Topaz Ring is even worse. 2x T2 stats and a T6 res mod is pretty bad. Use a live search and you'll get something way better for 1-5c.

- Reroll the master craft on boots until you hit 70% ES or higher.

"

I found no boss guide for vaal map from kel so i ask here. Is this map doable and what should i looking for to survive it.

Vaal Temple has the Atziri Trio as a map boss. It's a 83 zone with maps mods which makes it about as hard as the Uber Atziri Trio. Certain map mods can make the fight harder/easier obviously.
Accidently linked 6l fenumus and I am curious about it. What gem should I insert for cwdt-ball-curse setup? Culling strike or maybe some second curse and take Whispers of Doom?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info