[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

Using this build. Great for legion>maps>blight. But have problems with survivability at some encounters. Especcially with delve, lab/uber lab. Bought boots with decoy totem for this. It helps but not constantly. Maybe i'm doing something wrong?

Using 5l frost blades atm - dmg is fine.
Hello :) I tested this build but i dont have 1 mln dps. I have good body armour and 21 lv frost blade .

Any idea ? my pob : https://pastebin.com/eWaHW1tS

Last edited by kaperekk on Oct 1, 2019, 5:23:34 PM
https://pastebin.com/jRRuJfXk

look at my Char.
Total DPS:1.409.947.4
Thanks for your POB code. If you run map you don't use berserk ? you activate berserk only in bosses ?

I have 7 L body armours and i buy stygian wise and watcher's eye ( 50% cold dmd while use hatred ) and my dps is low . I try kill guardian in t16 map and i die fast becouse my survivability is bad and dps too. You kill uber elder , guardians in your setup ?

Can you check my pob again ? Why my dps is low ? Link :

https://pastebin.com/6iPMZ1Vz
Last edited by kaperekk on Oct 2, 2019, 8:51:39 AM
Does hatred have to be linked?

Your pastebin seems to imply that all items have to be max links, but is that necessarily always the case? Or are there certain instances where a 2-2 or 3-1 can work?

E: also sorry if noob question as I am new to the game. Does it matter how I set up gloves boots and helm with my gems? They are all 4 slots but the build specifically lists combos to each item. Are they interchangeable?
Last edited by NocturnalShadow_ on Oct 4, 2019, 11:01:19 PM
"
Does hatred have to be linked?

Your pastebin seems to imply that all items have to be max links, but is that necessarily always the case? Or are there certain instances where a 2-2 or 3-1 can work?

E: also sorry if noob question as I am new to the game. Does it matter how I set up gloves boots and helm with my gems? They are all 4 slots but the build specifically lists combos to each item. Are they interchangeable?

Hatred doesn't need to be linked, no. Herald of Ice does need to be linked to the Curse On Hit + Curse though, because the ice explosions are what trigger it.

And no, you can put the skills in whatever gear you want. As long as there are enough links to link the skills that need to be linked, it doesn't matter. But depending on what gear you have for boots/gloves, it may be easier to get the right socket colors on certain items. So if you have a pair of armor gloves, put the setup that has more red gems there because it will be easier to get red sockets.
Has anyone tried taking the Mistwalker node instead of Ambush & Assassinate? I feel like defenses would be the main blindspot of this build in ssf, especially if you can't get your hands on a Belly.
"
Has anyone tried taking the Mistwalker node instead of Ambush & Assassinate? I feel like defenses would be the main blindspot of this build in ssf, especially if you can't get your hands on a Belly.

Mistwalker is absolutely amazing, I switched over and haven't regretted it even remotely.
"
Czeksmyx wrote:
"

Mistwalker is absolutely amazing, I switched over and haven't regretted it even remotely.

Thanks for the insight! Did you drop Ambush & Assassinate as the guide suggested? Or something else?
"
Czeksmyx wrote:
"

Can i do ele/phys reflected damage as maps rolls with mistwalker or not?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info