[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

"
highwind123 wrote:
I think i would swap Ambush and Assassinate for Mistwalker. At least for general map clearing, Ambush and Assassinate doesn't offer much because "on full life" is only the first hit and low life is below 35% hp which doesn't really matter much when trash dies so fast anyway.

If you're gonna do bosses though i would still stick with Ambush and Assassinate.

I agree mistwalker is pretty big. But I don't like doing big changes when I don't have access to it myself. If people want to give it a try feel free to and report back. You guys shape this build.
Thanks for the guide so far it's looking good, been going at it this Blight league.

One question: In the leveling section you mention to get Multi-strike in Act4, yet it's not used. Do you recommend using it while leveling?
"
45s wrote:
Thanks for the guide so far it's looking good, been going at it this Blight league.

One question: In the leveling section you mention to get Multi-strike in Act4, yet it's not used. Do you recommend using it while leveling?

i wanted to follow this build either so just went with its ideas but overall i made adjustments. I use multistrike which is a lot better for single target and since u can cancel animations you whirl to pack, press and whirl away, no need to wait for it to finish.

I also went mistwalker as 2nd ascendancy.

other than that i am doing ssf, only bought 5L. picked up random claws at act 4, put in some essence and went with dual claw almost as soon as i finished the big wheel for it. later i upgraded a bit but still dmg is good for clearing, single target is so-so. I die only coz i got no resists and no real hp either on gears.
which map modes are to avoid?
Hello, about 3.8 and the Blight Oils, which passive you guys consider the mains, and which are the best ones to place on Rings And Amulet?
Last edited by DemonDante95 on Sep 9, 2019, 9:24:59 AM
"
FG523 wrote:
which map modes are to avoid?

Reflect
No leech
"
DemonDante95 wrote:
Hello, about 3.8 and the Blight Oils, which passive you guys consider the mains, and which are the best ones to place on Rings And Amulet?

I think Ambidexterity will be pretty nice dps-wise

Also two things come to my mind, since I got a bit of cash now:
1. Would we benefit from a higher pdps weapon? Or do we definitely want to stick to touch of anguish for its benefits?
2. Why not use diamond flask for lucky critical strike? Isn't that like a huge dps boost for each crit-based build?

Any ideas how to increase single target dps? I'm already using vaal double strike and vaal haste for that. Maybe like a level 10 precision aura might help, but I'm kind of lacking the slots to put it in + might pose mana issues.
Last edited by Myzreal on Sep 10, 2019, 7:25:53 AM
"
Myzreal wrote:
"
DemonDante95 wrote:

I think Ambidexterity will be pretty nice dps-wise

Also two things come to my mind, since I got a bit of cash now:
1. Would we benefit from a higher pdps weapon? Or do we definitely want to stick to touch of anguish for its benefits?
2. Why not use diamond flask for lucky critical strike? Isn't that like a huge dps boost for each crit-based build?

Any ideas how to increase single target dps? I'm already using vaal double strike and vaal haste for that. Maybe like a level 10 precision aura might help, but I'm kind of lacking the slots to put it in + might pose mana issues.

I've seen some builds using bloodseeker for bosses, and precision. Actually they use Anguish only at the offhand for maping, and two bloodseeker for bosses. THey loss dps, but was pretty much more viable for bossing. I'll try it
Hi, I used this as my starter and have been quite pretty fun so far.

I'm using two Touch of Anguish for now but my single target dmg isn't so great.

What would be a weapon upgrade for me to get?
Any tips on crafting a pair of claws for this build?
touc hof anguish is working quite good vs single target , dont forget to switch out ancestral call for ruthless ~

i started with this build and make heavy tweeks to make it my own ,
im using farruls fur and the pandemonius jade amulet and also taming ring
but ya farruls fur is fun cuz always have chain with ur claws which is rly good in blight maps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info