[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

"
Lowlife555 wrote:
What you think of Dyadan Dawn belt for this build?

https://i.imgur.com/wSaQpiU.png

Pretty sure we've already hit the max % leech so it would just be a worst rare. Getting a leather belt with the res/life you need then WED is far better.

"
volhz wrote:
"
Lowlife555 wrote:
How do you get Frenzy charges on bosses?

Good question, 6 points is thrown into the mechanics not working for bosses.
For these 6 points=2 jewel...or something else you can think.

Read above already discussed why we take them. To reiterate a little bit, it's mainly for mapping.

"
Ryuiwolf wrote:
Just wanted to post this only my second season so going to try this build really appreciate you posting it and helping as very new to this game and it can get overwhelming, these guides HELP A TON

Glad your liking it! <3
Updated the build guide area to contain our defense stats & offense stats.

This is just a general outline what the DPS looks like at endgame levels. I still don't have perfect gear.

Also added a "What if this build had mirror grade gear" area to show the true potential of this build.
So after capping our resistances, what should we prioritize in terms of gear?
"
Hephoran wrote:
So after capping our resistances, what should we prioritize in terms of gear?

Order of stats go like this, Res,Life,any stats required to wear your gear,WED,Accuracy,and Cold damage %
Updated the build thread with my atlas strategy I will be playing this build with.
Nice build, very nice kinda cc, single target sux big time and because of insta deaths I keep getting lately, I will switch to another build. But as overall, quite nice.
"
AkenatonRix wrote:
Nice build, very nice kinda cc, single target sux big time and because of insta deaths I keep getting lately, I will switch to another build. But as overall, quite nice.

Sorry to hear that, but a lot of this just sounds like you didn't even get high level. We have amazing single target with this build if you are playing assassin. I literally can melt uber izario in seconds if I put my ruthless in. And by high level I mean like 80. Also with the league being about 1 week in now. This build is cheaper than ever. you can get 400K AOE and 700K Single target DPS with less than 20c.
Why do you think that the melee poison assassin builds are using molten strike or frost blades as the base skill when both of these are 60% damage converters, reducing poison damage ratios significantly?
I just reach lvl 80 with that build and its the first time i actually make it!! Very good build ! Just have to switch ruthless when you get to those bosses.

Now im working on min-maxing my stuff but at map tier 6, i one shot everyone one except boss who take like 10 sec so i guess im doing right!

Thx for sharing the buils with us
"
Cryten0 wrote:
Why do you think that the melee poison assassin builds are using molten strike or frost blades as the base skill when both of these are 60% damage converters, reducing poison damage ratios significantly?

Never played with poison, but if I had to guess, I would say to get as many stack as possible. Frost blades attacks insanely fast.

"
Zariann wrote:
I just reach lvl 80 with that build and its the first time i actually make it!! Very good build ! Just have to switch ruthless when you get to those bosses.

Now im working on min-maxing my stuff but at map tier 6, i one shot everyone one except boss who take like 10 sec so i guess im doing right!

Thx for sharing the buils with us

Glad your liking it. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or my twitch! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info