[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

Just wanted to let you know that I won't be updating this build at all until the next league in June. The build right now is at its peak for this current update. I also have stopped playing POE entirely as I burnt out pretty hard, so I am waiting until June to see if I want to play again. However as I said the build works fine. It allowed me to kill shaper guardiarns and elder in bestiary as a clear speed build.
Last edited by Reloads on May 21, 2018, 8:03:24 PM
Quick for just starting this fresh. Do you mull an ancestral call from another class? Or just wait till library?
What do I do with all these pastebins :( sorry I'm new.
is this anyway better than nal tony's "Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin" which has 1.5million damage

I have checked both builds and same type of tree and items but somehow tony's build has 3x damage and dident see any super expensive gear.
Build is updated! Hope you guys have a ton of fun with it. I'm most likely going to be playing it as well on the incursion league start. Through out the week and next week I'll be redoing most of the build guide in terms of text. Have a good weekend.
Build is updated again, also added a video to the post with my thoughts on how the build is going and what I did differently. Be sure to grab the new path of building link!
The Path of Building Link isn't showing the passives tree for me.
"
Zennich wrote:

I just tried it and it's working for me. You are using it in the path of building App, right? I know some people just click on the link.
"
Reloads wrote:
"
Zennich wrote:

I just tried it and it's working for me. You are using it in the path of building App, right? I know some people just click on the link.

Yes, it has all the other parts like skills and equipment, but not the tree.
"
Zennich wrote:
"
Reloads wrote:
"
Zennich wrote:

Yes, it has all the other parts like skills and equipment, but not the tree.

Weird. I dunno how to help you with that. maybe try reinstalling Path of building. It works for everyone else including me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info