[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

"
What do you think about Kintsugi as Body Armour? I'm still hesitating to upgrade from rare armour with 132 life and 50 resist to any unique. Belly is "just" some life and it feels kinda wrong to go for armour after speccing into acrobatics. Is it really best in slot?

You need Belly to have a "tolerable" life pool for lategame with this build (around 5.5k).

Like many others, this build completely ignores "primary defenses" (armor, ES, evasion).
You have life, Acrobatics and the "distance to danger" of frost blades (that allows for damage avoidance through clever positioning) as your main defenses.
Then you add some defenses that are always available for any build:
Fortify, Basalt flask, Taste of Hate, Leech, Cwdt-Immortal Call, Pantheon.

And btw, Belly's mediocre armor value will not allow you to turn this into an "armor tank", even if you don't spec into acrobatics.

I personally think "Lightning Coil" is still BiS for every life-based right-side ot the tree build that wants to stay alive in endgame content, but you would need some serious changes in the skilltree to make use of it.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Did elder last night with da build easy peasy..how ever atziri split phase “ouch”..
"
AluCardX45 wrote:
Did elder last night with da build easy peasy..how ever atziri split phase “ouch”..

Remove multistrike for maim (or whatever) and attack from the middle, away from the mirror one.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
How do i use the pastebin code? (sorry for noob question)
"
TomWelling wrote:
How do i use the pastebin code? (sorry for noob question)

Open Path of Building and select the New option. There will be a tab at the top left that says Import Character. After selecting that tab, there is an option at the bottom that has a button that says import from pastebin. After clicking this button there will be a box that pops up that says import pastebin link. Put the link there and click the "Get Link" (I think thats what its called) button and it will say retrieving paste. after that it should load just fine.
Keep in mind that with the Xbox peeps, some of us don't have PC's, thus can't use Pastebins. Wish I could use your guide.
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS
Leveling Frost Blades is mind numbingly slow at 1-28..any rec on what to use skill wise to level till I can get decent leveling weapons? What skill did you all use at low levels?
"
Badtwo wrote:
Leveling Frost Blades is mind numbingly slow at 1-28..any rec on what to use skill wise to level till I can get decent leveling weapons? What skill did you all use at low levels?

Grab yourself 1 or even 2 Wildslash unique claws. They give you all the stats you need and lots of attack speed and damage. They're usually very cheap.

OP: Just wanted to thank you for this great build :) levelling in Flashback league currently, just got to Act 7 and it's been super quick and easy.
Hi, I can't seem to see your pastebin links for the gear and stuff for your build. Can you help me out with that?
Any news on build tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info