Beastcrafting Rewards

"
Chameleon wrote:
All this makes Masters redundant.

Good. Be nice to get rid of masters and do something else for the crafting benefits. I'm so incredibly sick of leveling masters. Worst part of the game currently.
30% quality o.O

Resocket with three whites? o.O

Mirror any map or flask? o.O
Poor Vorici

Makes me wish I was around during Essence League.

Storywise, it would be a great expansion idea if in the future if new class/characters are ever revealed (unlikely) that they would fight us and Sin as we become the very Tyrants we originally defeated in Act 3, 4, 5, and 10 (as we are now just like Piety; capturing those then sacrificing them to make weapons)

I see what you are doing now with the beasts. It's a clever mechanic that allows the player to fight for specific mod choices and rewards the player for becoming good enough to defeat the rares. That guaranteed white socket it a nice gift to the players who take on the challenge of very difficult monsters. . . I wonder what Abaxoth's reward is.
Last edited by ThunderBiome on Feb 28, 2018, 1:41:31 AM
"
ThunderBiome wrote:
I wonder what Abaxoth's reward is.

The end of all that is.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 28, 2018, 1:46:16 AM
I'm more excited about the portal to new map to defeat new boss for unique specific items. This looks very interesting. However I didnt understand.. what we have to do to open this new map?

My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 28, 2018, 1:55:51 AM
so if you can capture unique enemies what would happen with any of the gods/bosses? would there arena mechanics carry over and if so how?

in any case this looks like a bigger more targetable essence league and that is certainly good with me :)
"
bashtart wrote:
I really hoped for patch notes today :(

it was written for tuesday and manifesto for yesterday.
LOL create a unique + 30% quality weapon , OP
unique/rare crafting with specific affixes ? HYPED

*intensive farting
Regarding "sacrifice 3 items to get a random rare": If the rares that drop are guaranteed to have higher tier rolls than ones that drop naturally then I’d definitely do it even if we aren’t guaranteed top tier - just hoping for a high chance of a usable rare for the appropriate item level to balance the time investment.

Hopefully I'm missing the point i.e. in practice you'd never do the rare recipe because there are much better recipes that use the same animals.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info