"
Innomen wrote:
Animal torture with direct profit! YAY!

Flaying kittens aura!

Adds an extra Boiled Puppy!

Cock fighting +10%!

Club a seal on crit!

YAY!

Seriously. If this shit gets rolled into the base game I'm gone. I can't possibly be the only one.

OMG if they add those things in the game, I would definitely support more.

I wouldn't dream of doing any of those things in real life - but in a game!
I wouldn't drive recklessly in my car - but in a game i would.
I wouldn't do a lot of things in real life - but i do them in games.

That just means your morals aren't stopping you from doing it. What you don't want is the consequences.

a) I don't think you understand morals.
b) lighten up francis
c) your little sister is much cooler than you. First time you've heard that?
"
"
wait, are people really mad because we are killing animals?

OMEGALUL

There's a difference between killing animals in self defense or hunting them for necessary food, and actually caging them for long periods of time and then forcing them to fight to the death for entertainment and sacrifices. Even though this is just a game, it is still wrong to promote the objectification/exploitation of animals, just as you wouldn't promote dog fighting or cock fights.

Nobody is actually caging anything.

Why are you starting your crusade here? Why not start with the big things like poverty, human-traficking, global warming, terrorism, etc?

This game features killing of gods - does this not offend you?
What about scouring rare items? How do you think that makes an item feel?

You might just need to go outside and find something in the real world to protest.
This is becoming really ridiculous.

One my frieds mass-murdered cute little bunnies in terraria via a contraption that made them spawn underwater (lol) and then die when they reached the surface cuz there was a thin line of magma (LOL) above it, just to ease the farming of whatever these cuties dropped.

Now, she own a bunny herself plus two dogs, and i bet she love all of them much more than she loves anything else....

Game is just a game, has nothing to do with reality.
looks great - hate to do it but yep...super annoying all the ppl saying "beast" i ary when its pronounced "best" i ary :P
Caging and then killing scum like devourers, porcupines and other cancerous mobs.. Now THATS the content ive been looking for all these years. POGGERS
"
fesru wrote:
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:

Dude, you need some help. Have you eat your steak today already? Animals are dying every single second to you have a dinner.

ANDDDD, it's a fucking video-game.

You need help.

True, every second animals are sacrificed for me to have "a dinner". Thus sacrificing video game animals is a cozy wholesome activity for the whole family to enjoy.
Good point.

You need a doctor.

can't say if u're serious or trolling around so I'm done with u go look for some help ^^
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 28, 2018, 4:09:07 PM
For all those animal rights activists going so hard to dislike and put down this league.

Have yall forgot the lore of this game? its thousands of people being slaughtered by piety for experimentation and thaumaturgy. Literally pools of blood in the Lunaris Temple. But was that not an issue when you played the game? Theres been plenty of talk of slavery and we even SEE karui slaves but that wasn't an issue huh? We've walked thru maps killing these animals for leagues now and suddenly when its the focus of the league you have an issue? You can kill normal folk when we invade Oriath for the first time. but you didnt revolt and feel disgusted then.

Why are we picking and choosing what to ignore and what to cape for?
At the end of video we can see there is crafting "add a random prefix and remove random suffix" does that mean that that way we can save 2ex?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info