Beastcrafting Rewards

"
phroztbyt3 wrote:
"
FallenStar08 wrote:
"
fesru wrote:
Maybe next league we can rape as a part of some ritual for rewards. It's only a game so nobody would be uncomfortable with that right?

Why not, it's still a game.

If you aren't able to tell reality and video games apart, you should get checked.

and interned

also don't come back

If you are not comfortable and fine with doing anything in any video game, that means you can not tell video games from reality. Got it.
Maybe bowel movement and eating feces league next league? Anything is in good taste after all since it's only a video game and nothing can be distasteful, except for mental patients.

Dude, you need some help. Have you eat your steak today already? Animals are dying every single second to you have a dinner.

ANDDDD, it's a fucking video-game.

You need help.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 28, 2018, 1:08:24 PM
RIGHT.
"

You are comparing sacrificing monsters to rape and eating poop? Ya got probz man. Get help.

Seems you can't see other peoples points of view and are stuck in your own reasoning. You would probably end up a more pleasant and socially apt individual if you also did some work on yourself.

People can have different reasons for not liking something. It is fine if somebody does not like this particular league, also fine if they do like it.
Personally I would rather not capture and sacrifice animals, because I don't enjoy that idea. If the league mechanic is good and fun I will still end up doing it. So all the more reason to at least say "hey, I don't really like this idea". A few won't even play this league because they don't like it, some do not care at all. It's all fine.

If you truly do not care what you do in a game, you could play any random bad concept of a league. Since you argue that the theme of the league is irrelevant because it's only a game. And if not everybody agrees with this they should be locked up.
"
fesru wrote:
Maybe next league we can rape as a part of some ritual for rewards. It's only a game so nobody would be uncomfortable with that right?

dude, just dont craft it. nobody is forcing you to. then you can feel like the pixel conscious saint you are.
Oblivious
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:

Dude, you need some help. Have you eat your steak today already? Animals are dying every single second to you have a dinner.

ANDDDD, it's a fucking video-game.

You need help.

True, every second animals are sacrificed for me to have "a dinner". Thus sacrificing video game animals is a cozy wholesome activity for the whole family to enjoy.
Good point.
This "sacrifice" is not killing strapped animal to an altar. It is fighting with corrupted beasts with advantage in numbers on their side.

They should make it more old school style, like % chance to spawn a specific beast and % chance to drop a specific crafting material from it to use for this crafting system. It's just looks clunky af. But interesting anyway and takes less space too. Targeted rares, bois.
Last edited by Inscaped on Feb 28, 2018, 1:35:03 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
fesru wrote:

dude, just dont craft it. nobody is forcing you to. then you can feel like the pixel conscious saint you are.

It's only a game, so I will end up doing it if it's profitable (and if there is good density in maps so I can kill more which I am fine with).

Not being able to see that different people have different life experiences and values than your own is just weird to me. I bet most can imagine some granny or mom cringing at a violent fighting game where somebody stomps on a head for instance, that does not really mean that person believes it is happening and can not tell the difference. They are not used to that type of violence on display and maybe they immerse themselves more than a person who grew up playing Tekken would.
Not everyone likes every type of movie because they associate things differently.

What's it to you if somebody voices their opinion that they think the theme is a bit distasteful? Of course those same people have killed thousands of the beasts already, but there is a slight difference and if the game goes towards something they are not comfortable with should they say nothing? What is the comment section for then?
"
fesru wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
fesru wrote:

It's only a game, so I will end up doing it if it's profitable (and if there is good density in maps so I can kill more which I am fine with).

Not being able to see that different people have different life experiences and values than your own is just weird to me. I bet most can imagine some granny or mom cringing at a violent fighting game where somebody stomps on a head for instance, that does not really mean that person believes it is happening and can not tell the difference. They are not used to that type of violence on display and maybe they immerse themselves more than a person who grew up playing Tekken would.
Not everyone likes every type of movie because they associate things differently.

What's it to you if somebody voices their opinion that they think the theme is a bit distasteful? Of course those same people have killed thousands of the beasts already, but there is a slight difference and if the game goes towards something they are not comfortable with should they say nothing? What is the comment section for then?

[Removed by Support]

Do you just pass by every human and animal in the game previous to this and not kill them because that would be murder? You know aside from some mandatory bosses you dont have to kill anything. Now do you see, the blood in your hands? all for shiny items, materialistic.

You are either trolling or [Removed by Support]

EDIT: man I thought people were stupid when they were complaining that a youtuber tazed a dead rat. But this shit takes the cake

GGG writing is already too black and white for how dark its supposed to be. Low-IQ overly conscious people are a blight on the industry. It fits the game, [Removed by Support]
Oblivious
Last edited by Allen_GGG on Feb 28, 2018, 1:54:17 PM
I hope it will feel better playing the Zoo-Simulator league, than the impression one gets by watching the videos and reading the manifestos...
So far everything they revealed makes me wish to refund my supporter packs (except re balancing Ascendancy classes).

Fingers crossed that I'm wrong...

Cu Friday evening in-game friends, you might want to tone it down a bit on the discussions concerning the Blood Altar mechanic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info