Beastcrafting Rewards

Maybe next league we can rape as a part of some ritual for rewards. It's only a game so nobody would be uncomfortable with that right?
I hope no one is really expecting to get the really good enchants. Wait for the threads complaining about how its near impossible to get the crafting materials to even attempt the craft, let alone complete it haha.
"
fesru wrote:
Maybe next league we can rape as a part of some ritual for rewards. It's only a game so nobody would be uncomfortable with that right?

Why not, it's still a game.

If you aren't able to tell reality and video games apart, you should get checked.

and interned

also don't come back
"
ZACHWILDCAT wrote:
I hope no one is really expecting to get the really good enchants. Wait for the threads complaining about how its near impossible to get the crafting materials to even attempt the craft, let alone complete it haha.

I can feel the truth, but you know there will be 100 clips a day of people doing the equivalent of rolling 5x T1's from one chaos, it'll just never happen to me personally.
"
FallenStar08 wrote:
"
fesru wrote:

If you aren't able to tell reality and video games apart, you should get checked.

and interned

also don't come back

If you are not comfortable and fine with doing anything in any video game, that means you can not tell video games from reality. Got it.
Maybe bowel movement and eating feces league next league? Anything is in good taste after all since it's only a video game and nothing can be distasteful, except for mental patients.
Creat a mirror copy of an item craft recipe LOL!!!!!!!!!
The Holy Bible
#FeelsBadMan......
Thx for everything GGG but this is it for me when it comes to PoE.... IF u can even call this game for "poe" anymore....
Could we possibly get a ThunderCougarFalconBird as a pet reward?
"
fesru wrote:
"
FallenStar08 wrote:
"
fesru wrote:

and interned

also don't come back

If you are not comfortable and fine with doing anything in any video game, that means you can not tell video games from reality. Got it.
Maybe bowel movement and eating feces league next league? Anything is in good taste after all since it's only a video game and nothing can be distasteful, except for mental patients.

You are comparing sacrificing monsters to rape and eating poop? Ya got probz man. Get help.
well, that was nice to hear chris' voice again. and i understood every word.

meeting with richard taylor from weta workshop and learning chinese likely paid off ;)

excited to play bestiary although i miss the start as usual.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info