Beastcrafting Rewards

"
"
wait, are people really mad because we are killing animals?

OMEGALUL

There's a difference between killing animals in self defense or hunting them for necessary food, and actually caging them for long periods of time and then forcing them to fight to the death for entertainment and sacrifices. Even though this is just a game, it is still wrong to promote the objectification/exploitation of animals, just as you wouldn't promote dog fighting or cock fights.

Yes... This. I mean, it makes me sad for all of the real life rhoas, hellhounds, and giant quill thingies that I will be thinking of every time I am forced to sacrifice... :/
I'm vegan and i find this new league rather offensive. I also identify as an apache helicopter.
Last edited by fredo2185 on Feb 28, 2018, 10:55:03 AM
"
fredo2185 wrote:
I'm vegan and i find this new league rather offensive. I also identify as an apache helicopter.

Hi i'm myself half potato half paper and only eat broccoli seeds, i'm offended too, we should create a guild
Last edited by GranTib on Feb 28, 2018, 11:05:01 AM
"
Deliverme wrote:
"
"

OMEGALUL

There's a difference between killing animals in self defense or hunting them for necessary food, and actually caging them for long periods of time and then forcing them to fight to the death for entertainment and sacrifices. Even though this is just a game, it is still wrong to promote the objectification/exploitation of animals, just as you wouldn't promote dog fighting or cock fights.

Yes... This. I mean, it makes me sad for all of the real life rhoas, hellhounds, and giant quill thingies that I will be thinking of every time I am forced to sacrifice... :/

Don't forget canivorous coala!
NICE :D
"
fredo2185 wrote:

thank god for a moment i read you were vAgan
my ears are already bent
I'm looking forward to the new league THIS much!

*stretches arms out wide*
*huffs and puffs to stretch even wider*
*arms detach, hidden booster rockets deploy, arms fly away with 500% projectile speed*
*looks at stumps*

F*CK!
gee whizz
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
the whole crafting is about killing ethnical minorotys ?
can i play the next league legit from the eu ?
this content is going deep kidnapp and slaughter for gambling
turns a boy into ted bundy
"
"

OMEGALUL

Its a game..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info