Beastcrafting Rewards

"
vtsRunty wrote:
Please tell me that hunter isn't going to have an appear from portal and finish capturing the beast animation every single time you catch one of these things.

why would you have to wait for it to finish? just run off.
30 quality weapons???? omgggggggggggggggggggggggg
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Nice. More nuanced crafting!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Gonna just come out and say for those talking about a non-friendly animal killing league...

Seriously?

It's a monster killing game. Whether you do it as you run around or later in an arena, does it really matter?

Also see you on Friday.
Community Free Forum Crafting in RITUAL LEAGUE: thread/3010276
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
When I capture a beast or those bosses, will they drop loot anyway or is it the one or the other?
So you can't catch a boss for a set item AND on top of that capture it?

wondering this too.
WHAT? another mandatory cutscene like with bossfights in shaper infested maps à la "you don't belong here"? i'm sorry, i'm out for at least this league. stop wasting my time with stupid cutscenes like this master stepping out of the portal!

"
ehcuj wrote:
"
vtsRunty wrote:
Please tell me that hunter isn't going to have an appear from portal and finish capturing the beast animation every single time you catch one of these things.

have you tried running away while elder is doing his animation before an elder guardian fight (where he kills the regular boss)? it stops until you come back. it could be that this new master doesn't put the monster in the menagerie until you watched the whole thing. or you're frozen like in shaper cutscenes. can't say for sure.

"
Chameleon wrote:
PoE isnt the kindest of places for animals but this is certainly not the league for animal lovers...

they look and behave like any other monsters that you kill a thousand of in each map. it's not like you chop up cute little buns or kittens.
Last edited by dachoppa on Feb 28, 2018, 12:50:25 AM
Hey I may actually go for 40 in this after all. I wonder if it's a random 21 gem or you can put in your 20/20 gem of choice and instantly get your desired 20/21 corrupted gem.
Ooh, rerolling an item to have 3 white sockets? Sounds amazing.
"
ehcuj wrote:

Yep, this. Throw a net, hit a monster a couple times so it drops to 1 hp, which, according to Chris's and Mark's posts on reddit, is a guaranteed capture, and continue on your way.
"
awave wrote:
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
When I capture a beast or those bosses, will they drop loot anyway or is it the one or the other?
So you can't catch a boss for a set item AND on top of that capture it?

wondering this too.

The monsters will drop their loot when you kill them on the Beastcrafting Altar.

They will not drop loot when you capture them. (You don't get loot for the same monster twice!)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info