Beastcrafting Rewards

When I capture a beast or those bosses, will they drop loot anyway or is it the one or the other?
So you can't catch a boss for a set item AND on top of that capture it?
Looks like a slow + micro league.
Please tell me that hunter isn't going to have an appear from portal and finish capturing the beast animation every single time you catch one of these things.
"
vtsRunty wrote:
Please tell me that hunter isn't going to have an appear from portal and finish capturing the beast animation every single time you catch one of these things.

my exact thoughts

soon they will add 'energy' to the game to slow clear speed, costs 1 energy per map, you get 1 energy per 15 minutes and you can have 3 energy
Last edited by coops00 on Feb 28, 2018, 12:21:41 AM
I'm so hype, I've always wanted to mix pokemon with my blood sacrifices. :D Looking forward to the new league!
I know that removing mods in that manner is considered a big deal, but for most people who dont really delve into crafting, this seems like a league that will die fairly quickly
GGG :D
Thank God he said the name of the league. Pretty sick of everyone mispronouncing it.
Censored.
Awesome!
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Thank God he said the name of the league. Pretty sick of everyone mispronouncing it.

Except he mispronounced it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info