A Few Specific Balance Changes in 3.2.0

i think its a shame that GGG leave the swearing in the forum post because its supports the big nerf you have made to the game.
Game balance is one of the hardest things to get right in gaming so think harder about things before you release them, as players will always use it the extreme limits then you would not worry so much about game balance.
i speak a Game master with over 35 years of experience.
"
Snapfire wrote:
Perfect example of childish posting from the people criticizing a few posts back for a player voicing their feelings. Not cool at all!

I am from the United States, and freedom of speech is a core philosophy in us. No one person has all the right answers. You should not post a negative comment attacking the person by calling them names. That I believe is in the Terms of Use as harassment!

+1

Amen to that brother =)
The point is though that sextant blocking was an un-intended side effect and was never be meant to be whored out to the extent it was, and yes GGG should have seen that coming but thats irrelevant now.

I am just glad to see it being toned down, there is more to the game then just two maps. The war for the atlas expansion was specifically made to force players to leave their comfort zone and actually play the content but sextants just encourage and reward players to do the same map nonstop for infinity.

As far as the Biscos nerf goes it helps people, you were better off crafting a shaped amulet with increased quantity anyways so thats not an issue.

The Oni nerf seems silly, the fact that they stated farming the same boss for 4 straight hours was "too easy" is absurd. We are not all streamers who play 18 hours a day and pee in a bucket.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 27, 2018, 6:06:37 AM
Good job!
Mf will still work stop crying ..

In abyss i just played 5-6 days a full MF build with not so much IIQ , farming buyed normal vault without sextant/unshaped atlas and no breach and it was really really profitable
my two cents regarding the nerfs:

kudos! should happen long ago.

1. sextants. for quite a while, people played only 2 maps. shaped vault and shaped strand.
they fixed it with strand nerf, but vault remained a problem.
i think also removing maps from atlas shouldn't be an option. players should not manipulate RNG.

2. bisco. related to section 1, but kinda different. the RNG manipulation is too high.

3. oni-goroshi. that's a fine example on how players sometimes act strange just to get something.
i'm pretty sure that when they made hillock drop oni goroshi, they didnt think of people repeatedly
log out and log in again.

in my opinion, you have to be a very bored player to do that.

game designers should think "what should be the fun flow for most people" and not "what would extreme people do.."

Last edited by Ofirdr78 on Feb 27, 2018, 6:15:46 AM
"
Sizleke wrote:
Mf will still work stop crying ..

In abyss i just played 5-6 days a full MF build with not so much IIQ , farming buyed normal vault without sextant/unshaped atlas and no breach and it was really really profitable

Oh you have no idea.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
any buffs for saboteur :D ?
"
martinel91 wrote:
any buffs for saboteur :D ?

Was revealed quite a bit ago o.o
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn