A Few Specific Balance Changes in 3.2.0

4 hours was already stupid to get an Oni, considering you could just farm the currency to buy it quicker; plus you had to do some really stupid gameplay to get it ( constantly leveling characters and logging / switching between them every run ).

Making us do the same stupid treadmill, but now 2x or more as long now to achieve the same end goal ...is idiotic.

And talk about screwing over all the SSF folks. Nobody has a problem with there being a ton of Tabulas and other "twink" items that sell for far less. But Oni? GGG ruining fun with every damn patch.
fucking terrible changes...
My playtime in POE is about 1700 hrs and I dont consider myself a pro player, not at all. I play only HC and only leagues. Frankly, I understand the basics of the game, but I have never done shaper or uberbosses. Because I am usually dead far before reaching them. This season i got to T13 maps and the league ends soon. Furthemore i have a job, girlfriend, family. I know there are players / streamers who play 12 hours a day and play softcore, so after some time and after some deaths they get bored and start minmaxing atlas, blocking sextants, MF-ing etc. I understand they feel bad about these changes, because GGG wants the game to be here for everyone.

I personally love all the changes, buffs and tweaks, because it lets the players to be equal. I simply cannot spend so much time playing a game, sextanting the atlas, making chaos and buying 15ex starforge. I am not saying POE should be a casual game, absolutely not. But it feels nice to know that you dont need to abuse sextants or run one map over and over again to get some currency.
Could we decrease the XP needed to level Masters by 50% for SSF, please?
"
Fluxkom wrote:
Could we decrease the XP needed to level Masters by 50% for SSF, please?

I support that. Not once did I have a master on level eight, closes was half way through. Zana is always 5 or 6... it´s just not possible.

Same for trials, not once did I find all six during a season :(

Please show some support for SSF! I couldn´t care less about sextants, never use them anyways, as they hardly drop :D
Why is everybody talking about sextant abusing? They just used the sextants the way they were meant to be used? I can't see anybody levering out some game mechanics or something else...
Welcome to Path of Nerfs Exile. Really why you always nerfing the coolest things in this game. As a long time player I admit that it is too much. I swear I am tired of this even with my patient. You nerfing Mjolner CoC ES Windripper Bisco (and many others items) now you making Zana useless(do you really think that people wanna do talisman zana mod for example?). Major amount of people like me who spending like 1k+ hour in this game still can not kill Uber Atziri or Shaper for example and you making things harder still. Instead of nerfing all that we loved why you not scaling other things to compare with it( ES life dilemma for example). Oh I forgot about vaal pact! GGG team I am really appreciate all of your work for us. This game is still good and your development crew is good. But stop making all of my loving things useless!
nice, a second bunch of those and the league could be realy interesting.

but hmm, as i read this is the counterbalance to the powercreep? but those changes are more about "what we can do with those powers", no realy balancing the power out, or?
at the and of the day our chars a feeded by powercreep and can do less with those powers.

but after all, its one big <3 from me.

edit: sometime i wonder how this game could degenerate into this f______ walking simulator, but while reading the comments of the other people her i wonder about nothing, you guys&gurls cher for a game that plays like watching a stream on haldol + permanent dropfest.

plaeso go all back to d3 and clickerhero, ok?
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
Last edited by kobrakhan on Feb 27, 2018, 8:25:20 AM
great changes.
I'm very disappointed for Oni Goroshi.
ok, it helps for leveling but you lose hours to farm it. So, except if you're very lucky and got it very fast after lvl 7, you will be late compared to the ones that didn't farm it even without the drop nerf.
the only change is its price will be higher in poe trade (and poeple should be richer to have it) and people in ssf will be more bored to farm it.

For Zana, the change is normal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info