Bestiary Challenge Rewards

Nothing special to be honest.
I won't be able to reach these challenges anyways.
they look alright but i probably wont even get 24 again because of the heavy rng involved with them
Whys is never a Body reward or a Shield reward or a Pet like in Prophecy? Or anything else then the Helmet, Wings and Portal....I hoped that every league will bring something new to the table of rewards...
Wish I could get up to the portal in a league. This is the best I have done though, maybe some day.

Love the bestiary helm.
no long grinds please, they are so boring and isn't a challenges itself (only time). rewards seem nice wlll try 40/40 again :)
niceee
Holy crap, that portal is a must.
Helmet is really good too.
Yeah get rid of the helm reward and add a pet, Wings, Portal, PET, this is what the majority would like to have.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Paldamus wrote:
"
Heli0sss wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
Kinda disappointed overall.

Helm’s ugly. Wings and Portal are decent.

So you were offered a free meal from our gracious host and you tell them one of the elements of the dish looks ugly and the others decent, can you get more entiteled? You lack manners. #rude

Nah he gave constructive criticism. Most people agree, the mtx are underwhelming, AGAIN. Also it ain't "free", cos some of us do support it...

Please tell me where exactly the constructive part was given, so if you were given that "constructive criticism" on 3 pieces of clothing you wore where the heck could you improve from that? And by the looks of it you haven't supported them even a fraction of what I have (money wise) so where exactly am I complaining? I am supporting the game BECAUSE it's free, not because I want to pay and then feel entiteled to complain about anything they add in the future. And also generally/statistically MOST PEOPLE who like a thing don't feel compelled to comment. So to think you are in the minority because of stats from this forums comments is pretty, well, dumb for a lack of a better word.
Last edited by Heli0sss on Feb 26, 2018, 10:41:10 AM
The portal is dope so I guess I'll grind out 36 challenges again, but I'm really not impressed with the helmet and wings. Then again, now that I think about it the wings might go well enough with the warlock set.
uwu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info