Thank you for the (non-Alpha) Harpy pack

• The Weapon Effect is in my top 5.
  • The pet is my all-time favourite.
  • The supporter title looks good (both $30 ones do!).

Really. Thank you for this.

As someone who's gone for the highest tier pack in the past and is currently waiting on a custom forum avatar, it doesn't really affect me. But it sincerely made me smile to see you make such an effort to create beautiful stuff and get it into the hands of people spending less money - particularly when regional pricing is such a tricky thing to tackle. Very classy move imo.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Feb 16, 2018, 10:00:16 PM
Last bumped on Feb 18, 2018, 7:23:54 AM
Peace,

Boem

Just bought the set as well. Man the Harpy is mad cool! Also Harpy weapon effect on offhand and inferno on main hand is crazy cool. The back is a bit too bulky to match with slimmer sets.

Peace,

Boem
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Feb 15, 2018, 5:35:10 PM
MTX wise the lower priced packs can compete with former 50$ packs like the Aspirant Supporter Pack but have obviously less points which you can spend.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
I've bought both Alpha packs already.

They did a great job this time.

I would however have liked a Harpy themed portal, with the feathers around it. Would have been beautiful.
"
I've bought both Alpha packs already.

My current plan is to get both Harpy packs - I want two copies of that pet! :D

What d’ya think of the other pack? Reckon you’d use the character effect?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

So is the weapon effect applied to both weapons when dual wielding? The videos shows both, but I thought pack weapon effects never did apply to both. Or maybe I have it mixed with individual purchase ones?
"
Namcap wrote:
Or maybe I have it mixed with individual purchase ones?

You do indeed. :)

Only supporter pack & promotion weapon effect MTX apply to both.

----

I don't normally purchase league packs (I stick with the expansion) but that hellion is looking good.
Censored.
Yes!

Did you see it breathe fire at the end of the video? So good. :D

----

I'll be honest and tell you I have not watched the vids yet for the packs. I did watch the vid for Bestiary of course (twice). Been busy and I don't normally care much for league packs.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info