Thank you for the (non-Alpha) Harpy pack

Had to get the Harpy Pack too and after a painful brainfart had to upgrade to the Alpha Pack. Looks cool!
Don't really like how the Manticore pack looks so i got Harpy.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
"
nononononono wrote:
Don't really like how the Manticore pack looks so i got Harpy.

Agree, that this is creepy (and not in a Wraeclast kinda way)
SSF since ~OB
"
Sarno wrote:
"
I've bought both Alpha packs already.

My current plan is to get both Harpy packs - I want two copies of that pet! :D

What d’ya think of the other pack? Reckon you’d use the character effect?

In the best I've messaged support to get a second copy of supporter pack pets so I don't have to buy the pack twice, just FYI
"
j33bus wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
"
I've bought both Alpha packs already.

My current plan is to get both Harpy packs - I want two copies of that pet! :D

What d’ya think of the other pack? Reckon you’d use the character effect?

In the best I've messaged support to get a second copy of supporter pack pets so I don't have to buy the pack twice, just FYI

I think I might just do that...I've spent like $300+ on PoE in the past few weeks, I doubt asking for a second copy of the pet would be unreasonable
"
I think I might just do that...I've spent like $300+ on PoE in the past few weeks, I doubt asking for a second copy of the pet would be unreasonable

If I remember correctly the offer was $30 for just the pet instead of paying $60 for a second full copy of the Harbinger Supporter Pack. If you want points it'll work out as worse value.

I don't like the WftA packs so I'd prefer to buy the Hydra pack twice.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
It's a nice that GGG gave us the best supporter pack for only $30.

CHEERS!!!

edit: then again, I over paid still due to outdated exchange rates that GGG haven't changed since Nov 2017, unbelievable.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on Feb 16, 2018, 6:29:21 PM
Everything is in USD from GGG, isn't it? Xsolla are the issue there, not GGG
But via steam, ggg control it
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I'm a big fan of the Harpy Pet too! I'm looking forward to getting mind. Glad to hear that you liked it as well!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info