Thank you for the (non-Alpha) Harpy pack

"
Sarno wrote:
"
I've bought both Alpha packs already.

My current plan is to get both Harpy packs - I want two copies of that pet! :D

What d’ya think of the other pack? Reckon you’d use the character effect?

I'm liking the Harpy pet as well. With the Harbinger packs it was possible to arrange a purchase for a second tiger for less than the price of a duplicate pack; may be worth asking if a similar deal is available here too?
Last edited by Bk老虎 on Feb 16, 2018, 12:03:13 AM
Thanks for the suggestion!

I’m leaning against it, but I’m not sure. With Harbinger I’d just bought the Kitava pack, the Harbinger pack with the pet was $60, and I was disappointed with the armour set and weapon effect. I haven’t bought a WftA pack yet and don’t really plan to - so I want the points this time. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Yeah, I'd almost forgot it's basically $5 for the pet with $25 of points thrown in... good luck getting any other pet like that for 50 points!
The manticore pet is one of the ugliest designs I’ve ever seen. Harpy pet is very nice.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on Feb 16, 2018, 12:54:43 AM
"
The manticore pet is one of the ugliest designs I’ve ever seen. Harpy pet is very nice.

Agreed on both counts. :)

What do you think of the character effect? I think it's nice, but not sure I'd use it...
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
"

Agreed on both counts. :)

What do you think of the character effect? I think it's nice, but not sure I'd use it...

I still got the Manti pet because it's the only dog in the game. Character effects are all too obnoxious to use. I'd consider something very subtle like a few leaves falling or some minor glow - pure light is somewhat acceptable.
https://youtu.be/KsvQEb-PVZc?t=3
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Feb 16, 2018, 10:36:23 AM
Manticore armor set looks awesome.

Harpy pet and weapon effect look awesome.

If there was a way to combine those into a pack, it'd be even more awesome. I don't care much for the manticore pet, manticore character effect, harpy armor set or the harpy cloak.
Agree, the Harpy is one of my all time favorite pets.

Kinda reminds me of
SSF since ~OB
Last edited by stonespeak on Feb 16, 2018, 12:50:50 PM
Harpy pet is awesome, but the armor is not my style at all. I bought it for the pet and weapon.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Weapons effects (I have many, none bought either they came w/supporter packs or I got them out of a free or nearly free box) leave me cold. I love pets and portals. Armor only if it is agreeable.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info