Bestiary Challenge Rewards

only the portal looks good
Hi there,

I have to say I am a bit disappointed with this temp league. The league mechanics seem kind of boring to me. I really dislike the on/off mechanic of the new aspect skills. The ascendancy revamp can mix it up quite a bit and then we have the league rewards where at least to me the helmet and the wings are not appealing at all. I actually like the portal effect but with the rest of the league beeing not very attractive I doubt that I will get that far. Furthermore, you designed a whole league around beasts and then there is no pet in the rewards?! I will not point a finger but SOMEBODY kinda slept there.

To end on a good note, the only reason I probably give this league a try, is the new skill shield spectral throw.

Love all the rewards. They look pretty good. :)
"
Sarno wrote:
Kinda disappointed overall.

Helm’s ugly. Wings and Portal are decent.

Eh, i play with perma-phasing, so I'm looking for general shape rather than specifics. IDK about the helm, but the wings will look better than the abyss ones.

I agree with an earlier poster, having some league rewards be hideout decorations (rather than just player decorations) would be pretty sweet.

Then again, we might be getting a whole zoo this time around.
Last edited by Asmosis on Feb 26, 2018, 2:55:54 AM
[Removed by Support] what they do 23 chellenge have the most to say omg
Last edited by Sam_GGG on Feb 26, 2018, 2:48:47 AM
Finally the 24 and 36 challange rewards looks decent. The last legaue wings and portal was ugly as hell.
How is the reward for 36 not a PET?!

And another helmet? If you have to make another piece of armor, at least please make it something else, maybe a chest or some gloves.

Here's some easy ideas for a pet, and I'm not even particularly creative:

(1) The Albino Rhoa (you could add a collar with a dragging leash if helps differentiate it from enemies)

(2) A chimera with multiple heads unlike anything in the game.

(3) A morphing pet that randomly switches from within a set of beasts in the game, maybe with faint aura to point out it's not a game beast.

But wow, please put in a pet and not the helmet or even the wings
or or or...

You have just have the pet with three or more variations unlocked at with more challenges. Remember the Rigwald's gear, I thought it was fun unlocking the full set and would love to see a pet upgraded through the league.

Since you're leaving challenge list unfinalized, hopefully you can still revisit this one.
Good job people , lovely rewards ! Hype is real.. Cant wait till Friday !
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
WHY IS THERE NO PET ?
When I saw Harbinger rewards with blue aura around exile, I thought this is it, new options in rewards and now and in a future, we need to complete 36, for some new effects. But in Abbys and Bestiary we can see typical rewards, and in league with pet would be logical add some pet to reward. In this time we even don't see some race, but GGG can give some copy-paste 1h race with box for memory. So, this is very greedy or lazy move from GGG.

P.S.
Sry for my eng.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info