Bestiary Challenge Rewards

No Pet. 1 armour piece ... I wear the Rigwalds and Seraph armour sets from former leagues with pride. complete sets of something offer so much more incentive to grind.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PET PLS
rewards is not really appealing to me, league content seems a bit dull, but im really looking roward to the ascendancy changes :D
Very nice! Helmet is ok. But other 2 are awesome. To bad i wil never get to 36... :(
Oh goody. Another portal I'll never see. I just hope this batch of challenges isn't as end-gamey and RNG-riddled as the last batch.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Sadly the current season took all the fun out of the game so ill put the game away for a few years again. That ridiculous rng BS was unacceptable.
Please be gentle on the challenges this league, because that's one sick portal I don't want to miss out on!
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Pfff no pet? Half of replies here state that they dont even push for 36... You know that well GGG and still you give us some shit helmet instead of per in Bestiary league. We dont even have option for random portal every time we use portal. F this league.
can't wait

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info