[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
jubsey wrote:
Guys

I seem to be dying very quickly on the 4 lvl 16 bosses.. everything else is a breeze..

Am i just needing to practice mechanics more or is there something missing in gear?

cheers
J

when you mention 4 lvl 16 bosses... do you mean shaper guardians or legion bosses? your gear looks decent tbh, should be fine from what i see.
Hello Guys, I spent about 10 ex in my building, but Im feeling very weak, I only take a punch from the minotaur, chimera, atziri, I do not know what I can improve, can anyone see my character? Thanks!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Zhigalin.reg.37/characters
"
Hello Guys, I spent about 10 ex in my building, but Im feeling very weak, I only take a punch from the minotaur, chimera, atziri, I do not know what I can improve, can anyone see my character? Thanks!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Zhigalin.reg.37/characters

i noticed that you took the wrong skill clusters at the bottom right of the tree (you picked up sword nodes instead of axe nodes)

also try to see if you can pick up the vitality void for the extra leech and leech recovery during fights.

you will need to find a way to generate endurance charges for your character to beef up the immortal call proc.

but tbh if the map mods are super rippy, i have problems with minotaur too. but all the guardians are ok to deal with.
Thanks for checking azarel41,I remove my wrong cluster with swords,but i have a quastion about best body armour for this build 6lin-Brons body,Carcas Jack and rare body armour with maim,- 15 mana cost and life?
Last edited by Zhigalin.reg.37 on Jul 7, 2019, 11:01:10 AM
"
Thanks for checking azarel41,I remove my wrong cluster with swords,but i have a quastion about best body armour for this build 6lin-Brons body,Carcas Jack and rare body armour with maim,- 15 mana cost and life?

hmm i'm not much of an expert as compared to the rest but if i'm not wrong bron lithe has the highest dmg for cyclone as mentioned by the maker of this build.

i did use bron lithe to down both shaper and uber elder so its possible. i believe both encounters can be handled by this build as long as we can dps fast enough to phase the bosses.

if you would ask me to choose another armor, i would actually go for loreweave cos it will enhance our survivability by alot.

looking at your POB, you have around 5.1k life? that's too little i feel, try respecing and putting some points into life and try to get around 5.6k to 5.8k dmg, and probably go put 1 pt in Vitality void.

Regarding your cyclone links, you should be either using pulverize or close combat, and not both together (maybe it works for a mapping setup). i would suggest that if you are bossing switch out pulverize for melee physical dmg support (cos ideally it should be increased conc effect but you don't have a blue/white socket to switch around) instead for dps boost.

hope this helps and maybe the rest of the more experienced players can chime in.

ONE MAJOR POINT: you need to fix your resists in order to fully utilize Wise Oak. currently your with all your flasks activated you have the following resists - 159 fire resist, 191 cold resist, 126 lightning resist...

YOU need to have your fire resist the highest and it must be at least 50 more than the rest of the other resists with all flasks activated. for example the idea resist needs to be like 159 fire resist, 109 cold resist, 109 lightning resist.
Last edited by azarel41 on Jul 7, 2019, 12:32:03 PM
Your PoB has a lot of different links that the post isn't using. Which is better to go by?

Basically should i be using Herald of Ash + Flesh and Stone + Blood and Sand until i get the watchers eye or just use only Anger + Herald + Blood Rage?

The PoB has Elemental Focus and Concentrated Effect on the Cyclone links as well as Melee Phy where the guide doesn't mention any of those 3.
Last edited by TheGaminSeshion on Jul 7, 2019, 9:31:43 PM
azarel41 thanks for help,i change more details,buy Loreweave(good roll,6 link,more dps),change the moment with Wise Oak(resistance 131,75,79).Next quastion is about Tombfist with 2 ab. sockets and droping gems - Blashemy and Flammability and CWDT with IC???what is my next upgrade?
What do you think about this build?

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/YajuBeast/Uchida_Melee_Returns?i=1&search=class%3DChieftain%26item%3DNgamahus-Flame%2CWatchers-Eye%26skill%3DCyclone%26sort%3Ddps

Thanks for advices and sorry for my Eng.
Last edited by Zhigalin.reg.37 on Jul 8, 2019, 8:20:59 AM
Can someone help me. i tryed using tawhoa, forest strength. but in don't get any endurance points, how do i generate endurance ?
@azarel41

Can you tell my why we need at least 50 fire resistence more ?

Is it not enough to have something higher than the rest.

like:
Fire: 96
Cold: 87
Lightning: 87

The Wise Oak does not have any special saying that it has to be 50 more.

"
DaDron wrote:
@azarel41

Can you tell my why we need at least 50 fire resistence more ?

Is it not enough to have something higher than the rest.

like:
Fire: 96
Cold: 87
Lightning: 87

The Wise Oak does not have any special saying that it has to be 50 more.

You only need to ensure additional 50 fire resistance is only if you have taste of hate flask equipped. Taste of hate gives you additional 50 cold resistance, and that will screw up your Wise Oak as that will mean your cold resistance will now be higher than your fire resistance, which cause Wise Oak to give elemental penetration to cold dmg as it has the highest resistance at that point of time. This is assuming we will smash our flasks together during fights.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info