[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Regarding elemental overload build, should we be aiming to hit 100% accuracy or just need to get it to say 95%?
"
azarel41 wrote:
Regarding elemental overload build, should we be aiming to hit 100% accuracy or just need to get it to say 95%?

Aye, 95% is fine. I'm running with this % and Ele Overload and I don't miss hits + 100% of EleOv uptime during map clear and bossfights.

The build is very solid, I loved it! I'll swap Immortal Call for Blood Rage and see what happens
"
Linhares07 wrote:
"
azarel41 wrote:

Aye, 95% is fine. I'm running with this % and Ele Overload and I don't miss hits + 100% of EleOv uptime during map clear and bossfights.

The build is very solid, I loved it! I'll swap Immortal Call for Blood Rage and see what happens

thanks! just managed to clear shaper 1st time, not deathless but its more of me getting too excited and stood in front of the beam lol.

trying uber elder next... hopefully i can clear it!

oh yah i'm trying out vaal pact, kind of like the regen it gives... but gave up on blood rage as its a pain to run blood rage with no regen.
I don't get Steelskin
It shares a cooldown with IC, so why have it on manual cast?

Steel at beginning of combat absorbs some dmg, but after it runs out you have a cooldown where you're vulnerable because IC is also on cooldown...

Or is it "steel if you can, let IC trigger if you forget to activate steel"?

is there a downside to having steel always on (between cooldowns) and never letting ic trigger?
"
azarel41 wrote:
"
Linhares07 wrote:
"
azarel41 wrote:

oh yah i'm trying out vaal pact, kind of like the regen it gives... but gave up on blood rage as its a pain to run blood rage with no regen.

If you have +- 500 life regen/sec then Vaal Pact isn't worth it. If you plan to farm uber lab too then Vaal Pact won't help you at all if you are like me and try to "speedrun" traps lol
"
Linhares07 wrote:

If you have +- 500 life regen/sec then Vaal Pact isn't worth it. If you plan to farm uber lab too then Vaal Pact won't help you at all if you are like me and try to "speedrun" traps lol

Hmmm I'll try that out again. Do you also take the skill pts for vitality void still since you're not going for vaal pact anymore?
Guys

If my main hand accuracy is at 853 and chance to hit 75%, is that too low?

cheers
J
"
jubsey wrote:
Guys

If my main hand accuracy is at 853 and chance to hit 75%, is that too low?

cheers
J

that's too low. you will need to hit at least 90%. if not just go for resolute technique while you get gears with accuracy mods.
"
azarel41 wrote:
"
Linhares07 wrote:
"
azarel41 wrote:

thanks! just managed to clear shaper 1st time, not deathless but its more of me getting too excited and stood in front of the beam lol.

trying uber elder next... hopefully i can clear it!

yeah just to update i managed to clear uber elder after using up 2 full sets lol. ran out of portals in the 2nd set b4 i managed to down him... most of the deaths were me panicking and forgetting to press flasks when i get hit or chilled. alot easier when i just start running around the map and not standing still for shaper to blast him with his shitty beam haha. very fun fight i must say!
Guys

I seem to be dying very quickly on the 4 lvl 16 bosses.. everything else is a breeze..

Am i just needing to practice mechanics more or is there something missing in gear?

cheers
J

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info