[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
korade wrote:
Hey thanks for the build :)

Can someone look at my char please, i'm having troubles on red maps with Survivability. I really would like to kill UE before the end of league, i started on synthesis.

Thank you

You have some pretty great gear to be honest. I'm unsure what is causing you to die, what specific things are killing you in red maps? You should be steam rolling through most things and the only problems should be maybe minotaur/guardians (of course Uber elder etc is tough too).

Possibly swap our flammability but that will be difficult given your impresence benefits heatvily.
Quick question... What would you recommend for cyclone gem setup for clearing legion monolith (primarily fast breaking of legion bosses and emblems before timer expire)? Currently I'm running the mapping gem setup (with rage and pulverize)but I find that I'm too slow breaking free legion mobs especially in red tier maps .

Any suggestions will be great, thanks!
"
illuminate89 wrote:
"
korade wrote:

Can someone look at my char please, i'm having troubles on red maps with Survivability. I really would like to kill UE before the end of league, i started on synthesis.

Thank you

You have some pretty great gear to be honest. I'm unsure what is causing you to die, what specific things are killing you in red maps? You should be steam rolling through most things and the only problems should be maybe minotaur/guardians (of course Uber elder etc is tough too).

Possibly swap our flammability but that will be difficult given your impresence benefits heatvily.

thanks for you answer

Essentially Boss rape me (eg acid cavern boss for exemple, pit of chimera boss 5 or 6 times, etc...) and sometimes trash
I only reroll elemental reflect maps, maybe i should reroll other mods?
My gems are not at max levels maybe that?
i really dont understand...
"
korade wrote:
"
illuminate89 wrote:
"
korade wrote:

Thank you

thanks for you answer

Essentially Boss rape me (eg acid cavern boss for exemple, pit of chimera boss 5 or 6 times, etc...) and sometimes trash

Could possibly be the gems but I doubt it. You have a lot of life, do you feel like your damage output is not strong enough?

There is a case to be made to make you more 'squishy' in favour of damage but I would only suggest that if you were struggling to output damage and therefore were dying due to monsters being alive for too long and killing you that way.

I'd definitely suggest switching in enfeeble to replace either flamability (ideally) but I think in conjunction with Anger you wouldn't be able to reserve the mana. I could be wrong though? In any case, find a way to fit in Enfeeble if damage is fine currently.
"
korade wrote:

Thank you

Get level 90-92. Get the jewel sockets on the skill tree starting with ones that give a strength/health node to get to. Maybe drop the two points to precision and get accuracy on the jewels you grab if you need it. Make sure all jewels you get have 7% life or 35-40 if abyss jewels.

You're running both Immortal Call and Steelskin on CWDT. They're both Guard skills and share the same cooldown. Run Blood and Sand if you have the mana left over for it.

"
korade wrote:
"
illuminate89 wrote:
"
korade wrote:

Thank you

thanks for you answer

Gem level and quality both help. Chimera boss is ALWAYS going to tear you up if you don't find him quickly between phases. Maps that roll both increased damage along with attack/cast speed can be very very difficult. Reroll if the damage along with attack/cost speed is too high. I've had rolls with 80-100%+ extra damage of two types in addition to cast/attack speed and get destroyed by either the monoliths or bosses.
Last edited by Jdorty on Jun 28, 2019, 3:10:12 AM
"
korade wrote:
"
illuminate89 wrote:
"
korade wrote:

Thank you

thanks for you answer

Are you running Berserk? If you're going to run Rage, then run Berserk. Try to have atleast 30 Rage stacks when you start the monolith and use Berserk in a good spot with 8-10+ seconds left of them frozen. Its huge for damage, aoe clear, AND movement speed. It probably doubles the mobs I unfreeze on Monoliths in red maps. I sometimes use an Alchemist's Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline too to help clear faster.
Hey thank you for the replies! i Really apreciate .

To sum up i'll
- Drop steelskin gem. Add blood and sand to boost area effect/dmg => should let me about 5% free mana. that's enough?
- Drop precision for 2 points and get 1 jewel via str/life node
- Currently level 89, will try to level up to 90-92. Grab jewels with %Max life
- Add rage/berserk (rage on breastplate, berserk somewhere). My bronn's BP is 3R 2G 1B : elemental damage with attack/fortify/pulverize/Cyclone/close combat/infused channeling
Should i drop pulverize for rage? Should i reroll armor chest for 3R 2G 2B? other? 4R is really too expensive..

thank you
Thanks for the build...

I was wondering what do i get for my next upgrade can you check my profile and see what i need to upgrade please ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Zhigalin.reg.37/characters

Thank you.
Last edited by Zhigalin.reg.37 on Jun 28, 2019, 8:31:58 AM

Could anyone PM me if these are good for ele cyclone? destroyed my gloves cause im phys with assassins mark, forced to make a new pair now xD
"
korade wrote:
Hey thank you for the replies! i Really apreciate .

To sum up i'll
- Drop steelskin gem. Add blood and sand to boost area effect/dmg => should let me about 5% free mana. that's enough?
- Drop precision for 2 points and get 1 jewel via str/life node
- Currently level 89, will try to level up to 90-92. Grab jewels with %Max life
- Add rage/berserk (rage on breastplate, berserk somewhere). My bronn's BP is 3R 2G 1B : elemental damage with attack/fortify/pulverize/Cyclone/close combat/infused channeling
Should i drop pulverize for rage? Should i reroll armor chest for 3R 2G 2B? other? 4R is really too expensive..

thank you

Thought you were already running Rage, that's why I suggested Berserk. They definitely aren't necessary, but they help if your goal/problem is monolith clearing. But pulverize helps with that as well. This is why getting 2-3 white sockets on Bronn's is super nice. I switch between Pulverize, Rage, Elemental Focus, Conc Effect, and Close Combat Support on the last two gem slots. Personally, I use Pulverize/Rage (Berserk in another slot) if I want purely Monolith clear speed. I switch Pulverize for Elemental Focus if I need more damage in higher tier maps. Elemental Focus is less damage than Conc Effect, but you don't lose AoE, so its a balance IMO. I use Conc Effect and Close Combat on things like Uber Elder. I think Berserk/Rage might be better/faster if you know what you're doing and good phases to use it, but I found I was too unsure of timings and did better with Conc/Close Combat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info