[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
illuminate89 wrote:
"
RaPsKa wrote:

Well i did it guys first Uber elder kill ever. Great build so strong. GL all! have a nice day

That is awesome mate, well done! How many more tries/deaths after the changes?

Another 2 tries so 5 all up
Only i dont play with Vaal Pakt? Feals just bad no regen, i feal much tankier spetialy when have to stop doing dmg.

Got this build pretty far few ue killed still need ring -mana enchant and change amulet idk if there is any upgrade i need after that, corrupted weapon helps aloot like weapon range or area of effekt.

Sry for mine eng.
Hello Guys, I spent about 15 ex in my building, but Im feeling very weak, I only take a punch from the minotaur, chimera, atziri, I do not know what I can improve, can anyone see my character? Thanks!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Godslike/characters
Last edited by Godslike on Jun 30, 2019, 12:01:55 AM
"
azarel41 wrote:
Quick question... What would you recommend for cyclone gem setup for clearing legion monolith (primarily fast breaking of legion bosses and emblems before timer expire)? Currently I'm running the mapping gem setup (with rage and pulverize)but I find that I'm too slow breaking free legion mobs especially in red tier maps .

Any suggestions will be great, thanks!

I would use mapping gems setup for monolith.

"
korade wrote:
Hey thank you for the replies! i Really apreciate .

To sum up i'll
- Drop steelskin gem. Add blood and sand to boost area effect/dmg => should let me about 5% free mana. that's enough?
- Drop precision for 2 points and get 1 jewel via str/life node
- Currently level 89, will try to level up to 90-92. Grab jewels with %Max life
- Add rage/berserk (rage on breastplate, berserk somewhere). My bronn's BP is 3R 2G 1B : elemental damage with attack/fortify/pulverize/Cyclone/close combat/infused channeling
Should i drop pulverize for rage? Should i reroll armor chest for 3R 2G 2B? other? 4R is really too expensive..

thank you

You can still link Steelskin to CWDT. Just have it leveled to 20 and self cast it.

Run the mapping setup. You can use 3R bench crafting to get 4R1B1G. Shouldn't take you long to get the color combo.

"
deltorro1988 wrote:
Only i dont play with Vaal Pakt? Feals just bad no regen, i feal much tankier spetialy when have to stop doing dmg.

Got this build pretty far few ue killed still need ring -mana enchant and change amulet idk if there is any upgrade i need after that, corrupted weapon helps aloot like weapon range or area of effekt.

Sry for mine eng.

You can drop Vaal Pact. It is optional.

Your amulet is really nice. :D

"
Godslike wrote:
Hello Guys, I spent about 15 ex in my building, but Im feeling very weak, I only take a punch from the minotaur, chimera, atziri, I do not know what I can improve, can anyone see my character? Thanks!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Godslike/characters

Change your flask setup. Check out the flask section. Drop Divination flask. You will never get to benefit from it cos your mana will always be full and the flask effect will never occur.

Get Taste of Hate.

You can consider running mapping gems setup instead of bossing. It has bigger aoe and thus safer. Use Berserk gem with it when you fight boss. It will end the fight really fast.

For minotaur, you can use an anti-shock Basalt flask with reduced charges used (or Taste of Hate) + Lion's Roar.

For chimera, you can use anti-bleed Basalt flask with reduced charges used + Lion's Roar.

Consider linking Multi Totem to Warchief. Having 3 totems greatly help in boss fights.
Thanks so much! i will do this!
Hi there,

Thank you very much for the comments and reply. I have updated my gear and trying to do T16 map, but I got one shot by the unique boss like minotaur. Any more insight to improve the survivability ? I got Loreweave as well but I feel it is not as smooth as Bronn. Planning to get all gem to be 20/20 and get 2 more level.
Thank you in advance:)

Spoiler
Last edited by blo927 on Jul 1, 2019, 12:18:21 PM
"
blo927 wrote:
Hi there,

Thank you very much for the comments and reply. I have updated my gear and trying to do T16 map, but I got one shot by the unique boss like minotaur. Any more insight to improve the survivability ? I got Loreweave as well but I feel it is not as smooth as Bronn. Planning to get all gem to be 20/20 and get 2 more level.

Spoiler

Maybe you can try running lvl20 cwdt + molten shell + increased duration and blood rage? I find this set-up much tankier than immortal call for me.
"
azarel41 wrote:
"
blo927 wrote:
Hi there,

Spoiler

Maybe you can try running lvl20 cwdt + molten shell + increased duration and blood rage? I find this set-up much tankier than immortal call for me.

Thank you dude really appreciate it: ) I will try it out tonight. Do you recommend to use steel skin ?
Hi guys,
first thanks kira for the build, I had already done it in the past but obviously now it's more fun to play.

I ask you if you can give me some advice about my gear, I know there are several slots to fix (rings, amulets and torso in the first place) but I am currently able to make 140 maps, including the Chimera Vaal.

Spoiler

Moreover, compared to the guide, I modified some points on the tree to make it more fun and make up for the lack of life with the increase of the Fortify effect (extremely useful that I recommend).

My goal is to be able to do EU by the end of the league ^^

Thanks in advance for suggestions :)
Fabio
Sorry for my english, made in google translate :|
"
blo927 wrote:
"
azarel41 wrote:
"
blo927 wrote:
Hi there,

Spoiler

Thank you dude really appreciate it: ) I will try it out tonight. Do you recommend to use steel skin ?

Hmm tbh I find steelskin underwhelming for me compared to molten shell. U could test between the 2 but I suggest only having 1 defensive skill as they all share the same cooldown (which makes it hard to manage when you have cwdt procing immortal call and you can't manually fast steelskin as it's on CD)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info