[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Sorry I'll go back and make the necessary adjustment to my profile so you can advice. Okay then I think I will save up for bronne. Also, how do I do the 3r and white sockets with vorci. My first time playing I have no idea how.
"
aquasnow wrote:
Sorry I'll go back and make the necessary adjustment to my profile so you can advice. Okay then I think I will save up for bronne. Also, how do I do the 3r and white sockets with vorci. My first time playing I have no idea how.

For 3R, you have to use crafting bench. The crafting recipe is available in Delve. You can find it in: Ruined Chamber in the Azurite Mine. Scroll down to the bottom of the crafting bench to find out the location of recipes that you have yet to discover.

Vorici is a syndicate encounter when you run into Jun in the map.

You have to get him linked under Research safe house and whenever you defeat him, choose +1 rank. Don't move him out of the Research safe house.

You can search youtube for POE syndicate guides.
can i take Pain reavre for berserker? i think its better than war bringer.
"
johnngo08 wrote:
can i take Pain reavre for berserker? i think its better than war bringer.

Yes you can. Warbringer gives you better survivability cos of instant warcry that heals you while Pain Reaver gives you more damage and better leech when you take damage.

Picking Pain Reaver will also mean that you can drop Battle Cry from the skill tree.
How about Vitality Void in skill tree? Should i keep its or refund?
"
johnngo08 wrote:
How about Vitality Void in skill tree? Should i keep its or refund?

You can refund it and if it feels bad, just re-spec it back. :)
So i see alot of ppl go for cyclone,but can i use tectonic slam insted of cyclone ?
hi , https://pastebin.com/z7azjZh1 , help me pls :( , i'm stuck :(((
Hello Kira. I want to start the league with your build. Please tell me if there will be an update to 3.8? Thank you in advance.
"
omua1978 wrote:
Hello Kira. I want to start the league with your build. Please tell me if there will be an update to 3.8? Thank you in advance.

No changes to the skill trees. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info